hey everybody , new to site.

BIG BEN

san angelo texas
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
whats up 9thcivic crew and members, love this site, glad i found it, bought me a 13 civic si this past christmas and i love it, hoping this site helps me with my build, have a few mods done, nothing to extreme yet, let me know what you think, thanks in advance

20140302_120616.jpg20140301_184227.jpg

Attachments

• 20140302_120616.jpg
    20140302_120616.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • 20140301_184151.jpg
    20140301_184151.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Hey, welcome! What are your plans for the car? Also, what have you done so far? I see the wheels a little bit in the pics, care to post specs?

Plan on going boosted just not sure which route to go, so far just bolt ons, tsudo catback exhaust, makeshift cai skunk 2 drop springs 2" in back and 2.25" in front

Uber jealous you get to take pics with the jets. Sweet ride. Ever think of getting red JDM badges to match the wheels?

Hey, quick question: do the new 2013's still have that rev hang issue?

Hey, quick question: do the new 2013's still have that rev hang issue?

Dumb question that may answer your question is rev hang wen u go to shift gears and it stays at the rpms while shifting like if im at 5000 rpm shift to 5th itll stay at 5000 till like i let off the clutch and start going in 5th if thats it then yes .. Pretty annoying sometimes and sometimes i just love the rev .

Got my wheels off eBay, I just entered 17" red wheels. Their a generic brand, told myself I was never going to spend more than a grand on wheels, last set I had got stolen, these were only $444. And yes, the rev hang problem is there, but I heard that if you get the flash pro from honda it gets rid of the problem as well as the governor issue.

Got my wheels off eBay, I just entered 17" red wheels. Their a generic brand, told myself I was never going to spend more than a grand on wheels, last set I had got stolen, these were only $444. And yes, the rev hang problem is there, but I heard that if you get the flash pro from honda it gets rid of the problem as well as the governor issue.

I read up on it it can get rid of it if u tune with vitviper but i cant afford that right now so i cant confirm that

Back