Hey everyone! 2015 Civic coupe EX-L here.

DonEX-L

Hey guys.

This isn't my first civic. My first civic was a 2004 Civic EX sedan. I loved that car, but unfortunately it was totaled in October 2014 after a drunk driver rear ended me in a large pick up truck. Fortunately, I was fine but needed to get a new car.

I chose the EX-L because of all the luxury features like the leather heated seats. I love Honda and will probably always drive a Honda or Acura. I was part of the 7gencivic forum and learned a lot about my first car there. I hope to learn more about my current car on here as well.

Thanks guys! Here is a photo of my current car and my old 2004 Ex.

3c0186f06eef51b244921bb038734aee.jpg

2c2838b9d11daeb9fda8981c6061d9ef.jpg

Man the silver one looks freaking brand new. Congrats on your new purchase. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks. It's actually almost ten years old in the photo. It's a daily driver of coarse, but keeping your car in a garage makes a huge difference with the condition of your paint job over time.

Welcome. Congrats on the new car. I agree with webby you must have put in some effort to keep it looking that good for so many years.

Thanks Flightmaster. I loved that car a lot. Here's a photo of the damage after the accident. Funny thing is the airbags never went off. I hit the car in front of me, but I guess the impact in the front wasn't as bad as the back. About a month later the whole takeda airbags recall started, so I guess I am lucky that they didn't. I'm not sure if all the 7th gen civics were recalled by my gfs 04 CRV was.
I appreciate Honda for engineering all the safety features. And I'm lucky I wasn't seriously injured after a F150 plowed into me at 45mph.

b5929bf244ef83a8dd402a3fadbe19a6.jpg

Here's another photo of my EX-L too [emoji51]

b9952859fc895244124e3c5b83a56ea6.jpg

Welcome! Jealous of those leather seats:coolpics: Glad to hear your ok from the accident.

Back