HFP kit for 9th coupes!

Jake Trashansky

Long Island, New York
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Does anybody know a place to get the HFP front, rear, and sides kit for a reasonable price. I understand OEM parts being more expensive, especially when painted. Just trying to find the best deal out there.

I'm only interested in the side skirts and rear bumper. If anyone has the eBay kit I'm curious to know the details.

You guys think it's worth it? I was pretty close to buying the whole kit for $1200

Not much else you can compare it to quality wise. Plus it's already painted to your oem paint code.

I bought the whole kit from collegehills and was very pleased with packaging, product quality and the installation videos. As far as price being cheap, they have the most cheapest ones that are not replicas. One thing I would tell you though is to make sure that when ordering the rear to get either the SI or non SI cause theres 2 rear hfp.

Yeah I noticed they had two different rears. I'm torn between wheels or kit first

Do yk what the code is for 2014-15 coupe si?
For the rear?

I see two colors available, and other sites are showing discontinued on other colors. I’m guessing they’re no longer producing them, and whatever they have left is it? No clue

Sides

Front

4D8D2C05-7603-4829-ABBD-22FE362E3217.pngYea these are WAYY too much, I might just get replicas for so much cheaper. I was trying to find the code but I could t find it.

View attachment 64787Yea these are WAYY too much, I might just get replicas for so much cheaper. I was trying to find the code but I could t find it.
You’ll have to remember that these are made from abs and painted with Honda paint to match your vehicle. Some 3rd party ones are fiberglass or come unpainted. You’ll spend quite a bit on top of the cost of the parts to have a shop paint match them.

Reactions: Dad
Some may ship rolled up and you'll have to heat it up to shape it. It probably would be a good idea to leave the car at the body shop you take it to so that they can color match your bumpers. You'll spend close to what is advertised to go the aftermarket route

Back