Hi

eric.schwartz.

Hi everyone, my name is Eric. I just bought myself a brand new 2014 civic Si coupe on fire or a be. Some if the dealer installed options I got were the hfp lip kit, the dealer powder coated painted the wheels to match to body color , I got the trunk net, and 4300k hids which I always wanted. I just tinted the rear windows out and had my fog lights re wired. Her are some pictures attached. I plan on putting the JDM red emblems on, and I already ordered the JDM red emblem for steering wheel...

109f8e5e46f4901fce2117212c730e2b.jpg

28a42db1a1a9e0d014daa02b0524855a.jpg

My car next to a Nissan GTR in the mall parking lot...
f46b5a350a31c217ece9d688d0aa0091.jpg

164f1ca35d9bcd44a8a10eb63b33b3b7.jpg

:wave: Lovin' it. Did you have the rims painted orange like that or did they come stock?
There's a dealership in my area that goes to a third party vendor speed shops to powder coat paint the wheels. They were the only dealership to do it in my area apparently. I don't know about you, but I love the way they look. & I plan on going to another custom speed shop and having my brake calipers painted red lol

I've not seen anyone have their wheels like that from a dealer. It'd be interesting to see how they'd look in the other colors as well. Welcome to the site

Looking good. With a little drop your car will look gorgeous.

I've not seen anyone have their wheels like that from a dealer. It'd be interesting to see how they'd look in the other colors as well. Welcome to the site
Yeah I mean I could have gone to any other dealership in my area, but they would not powder coat of paint in my wheels at all.... Yeah honestly obviously the painted wheels are one of my favorite features of the car that and the lip kit..

Looking good. With a little drop your car will look gorgeous.
You know, when I was younger I drop my car down to the ground and looked awesome, but I'm 30 years old and it has to get me to work which is in North Jersey and I live in Central Jersey and as it is, the lip that makes me paranoid anal about getting over potholes as it is. It has to be a daily driver. Like I said, my old Civic Si was dropped, my old actor our sex was not dropped though I just had intake and exhaust on it. I plan on putting an intake on my engine in about six to seven months though...

You know, when I was younger I drop my car down to the ground and looked awesome, but I'm 30 years old and it has to get me to work which is in North Jersey and I live in Central Jersey and as it is, the lip that makes me paranoid anal about getting over potholes as it is. It has to be a daily driver. Like I said, my old Civic Si was dropped, my old actor our sex was not dropped though I just had intake and exhaust on it. I plan on putting an intake on my engine in about six to seven months though...

I didn't say that you have to lower your to the ground, but 1 inch drop would definitely look better.

LOVE the wheels........ Welcome!
Yea, you're old now, my Grandson's 30......... :D

it's the gap between the wheels/fender that people complain about. It's worse on the 2014's, and the 12's-13's weren't great

Yeah I know what you mean, I can get past that because the lip kit looks really really nice on the car...
It's only me, but I don't like doing anything that going to shorten the stroke of the suspension, I don't like the fender gap, but can live with it for the sake of suspension function(what I want from it, everyone has their own reasons).
What I think is, Honda should make the fender gap tight enough to handle their largest stock wheel(that would still tighten it up nicely).

I guess that, defender yet doesn't matter to meet you too much to be honest with you. I wanted to lip kit HFP for the aesthetics of course I love makes it look lower of course like I said before that's about it.

Back