DIY HID DIY Install 2013 Civic SI

nice lol, when I installed my HID's I didn't take off the bumper seems like it was too much work haha

Did you take your lights out? Is it necessary? I would be worried to get the bulb in without touching it.

Lights as in headlights? Those won't come off unless you remove the bumper. Unless you want to install the ballasts in a good area, you can get away with just taking the battery out; it's a tight squeeze on that side.

great video I saw the low beam and fog lights HIDs install on the car and how about Day time runinig lights DRL can you used same ballast HID beam or just use halogens beams thank you.

great video I saw the low beam and fog lights HIDs install on the car and how about Day time runinig lights DRL can you used same ballast HID beam or just use halogens beams thank you.
The DRL run off your high beams on the civic. The drl is just your high beam light at a lesser power. You'll only run into problems if you try to run HIDs in your high beams

I went with 6k HIDs. We installed these by removing the bumper and headlights so we could do a DIY video and do a clean install by hiding the ballast.

Hey Jennay that was a GREAT video! I've viewed that video at least 6 times. Great info provided on installing HID n our car. I was hoping to use this guide to help install my own.

How are the lights holding up? How do you like the lighting output? Do you have a link to pics of your lighting/car. It also looked like you had all oem options installed.

Great car and hope to see more pics of your car

Hey Jennay that was a GREAT video! I've viewed that video at least 6 times. Great info provided on installing HID n our car. I was hoping to use this guide to help install my own.

How are the lights holding up? How do you like the lighting output? Do you have a link to pics of your lighting/car. It also looked like you had all oem options installed.

Great car and hope to see more pics of your car
she hasn't been online in over a year

Back