Honda Announces End Of Production For Element

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Honda announces end of Element production

2010 Honda Element with Dog-Friendly Package – Click above for high-res image gallery
After a nine-year run, the Honda Element will officially be killed off after the 2011 model year. The Element has suffered from slow sales numbers over the past few years, and in the model's death notice, Honda specifically cites that a large amount of customers prefer the better refinement and improved fuel economy of the automaker's CR-V crossover.

Since its debut in December of 2002, more than 325,000 Elements have been sold in the United States. During its lifespan, we saw the introduction of the bolder-looking SC model in 2007, and just last year, Honda began offering the 2010 Element with a dog-friendly package (pictured). Modest facelifts over the years have helped keep the Element somewhat fresh, but newer competitors on the scene have helped expose weaknesses in refinement and power. That said, Honda's boxy sport-ute has long been praised for its utility-oriented and easy-to-maintain interior – not to mention kicking off the modern styling trend of boxy vehicles.

• Staff
in memorial, man dives through element

Guess this is kinda old news... Google seems to think it was "6 hours ago"
J8h404T.png

I almost got a coffee one a few years back, thought they were cool, but in the end couldn't see it as a dd,still a great vehicle and trendsetter .

• Staff
I know someone who uses it as like a tour vehicle for their band. It holds all their gear when traveling to shows.

Honda-2009-Element-SC3.jpg

I'd get one for fishing trips. I don't like taking my car. I like the SC model.

The Element SC has a fully painted body compared to the normal ones which makes it look much more sleek.

Back