New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
30m984h.jpg

Anyone planning on going?

If I go, I won't drive my car. :rotfl:

Last Honda Day the gates were closed by like 8:30-9:00am from what I heard so if you do decide to go make sure you leave early bro!

Last edited:
5am? That's insane! I usually sleep at 3am on friday and saturday nights. Lol.

I know, I'm used to being up all night since I work either the 3pm to 11:30pm shift or 11pm to 7:30am shift so I dont ever wake up early lol, I cant believe it really got that packed. I always hear stories of stuff getting stolen off of cars, fights breaking out, etc. The Honda game is WAY too ghetto out here man lol.

Yeah. We get the ghetto-est of the ghetto groups. I hear things about cars getting keyed and tires getting slashed as well. I also think that there were so many last time bc of that anniversary they had and that Integra giveaway.

Yeah, its horrible out here man. I out of all the car scenes the Honda scene is the worst! I lived in Florida and it's not the best over there but mannnnnnnnn completely different from up here. I wonder how it is out there in Cali? LAST thing I need is to drive back from Atco on a donut cause some jerk off slashed one of my tires.

That commercial seems to be the summer Honda day. It doesn't get warm enough in April for t shirts. I wanna go to both atco and englishtown. Both get equally bad raps lol. I dunno about rolling out at 5am. Maybe Sunday won't b as packed??

IDK lol but we're not taking our chances, we're leaving at about 4:30 from here to make it over there hopefully by 6:30ish

Well I'll check on here n see how full it is. I'm not gon wake that early lol. N May go Sunday. Plus my bf gets out of work between 8-10 am.

Oh ok, I'm sure more people would have responded to this already. I'll post on here if its packed or not if you wanna go so you dont waste your time driving down.

how far are you from atco ?
when i lived in brooklyn it took us like 5-6 hrs to get there so you must live close huh?
leave earlier so you can get a closer spot to the bleachers by the track that way you can keep a better eye on your ride bro but no joke keep an eye on it ok
me and my cousins left at 1am to get at the door earlie enough to park first line right behind the bleachers of the drag strip that way we sat on top of the bleachers watched the races and turn our heads back and our cars were right there ..
it gets crazy there bro dont get me wrong had a great time but you cant leave your car unattened for sure sad to say

how far are you from atco ?
when i lived in brooklyn it took us like 5-6 hrs to get there so you must live close huh?
leave earlier so you can get a closer spot to the bleachers by the track that way you can keep a better eye on your ride bro but no joke keep an eye on it ok
me and my cousins left at 1am to get at the door earlie enough to park first line right behind the bleachers of the drag strip that way we sat on top of the bleachers watched the races and turn our heads back and our cars were right there ..
it gets crazy there bro dont get me wrong had a great time but you cant leave your car unattened for sure sad to say

Yeah and more and more people continue to go. I live about an hour and 45 minutes from atco, we're leaving at 4 am so hopefully by 6:20am-6:30am we get there. Its sad to see how many thieves are in the Honda game, really gives the rest of us a bad rep.

So in the midst of this huge crowd, people are breaking into cars and stealing stuff?

Back