Honda Manufacturing Of Alabama Announces 300 New Jobs

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Honda's Alabama Plant Announces 300 New Jobs
oux42.jpg

Hundreds of new jobs are coming to Alabama. Honda Manufacturing of Alabama has provided ten years of production in the state and is currently expanding bringing in 300 new jobs to south Alabama. They made an announcement Tuesday in Huntsville at the Von Braun Center.

The company is also adding a new luxury model vehicle to their assembly line, the Acura MDX. "We have a number of professional jobs and jobs we call non-exempt, people building the actual products every day, due to expansions we've made in product changes were making at the plant," Tom Shoupe, CEO and president. Shoupe said the expansion will take place at their facility in Lincoln, Alabama.

http://www.hondaalabama.com/index.php?submenu=Careers&src=gendocs&link=Careers&category=Careers

I still want one of those hats.....

I wonder how much these guys get paid.

• Staff
not sure, but there are a wide range of jobs listed.

Really good to hear, whatever they pay is more than the ppl that don't have jobs are making. Not jabbing Nomar06......It just made me think about our Countries work force......... Glad you brought it up....

I got an ear full from my parents about the "overall status" of how Argentina is doing. (parents just came back from there, originally from there) You think we have it rough here :nerd:

anyway.....:offtopic:

• Staff
nomar is thinking about moving/taking the job for the hat (if the pay is worth it)

I got an ear full from my parents about the "overall status" of how Argentina is doing. (parents just came back from there, originally from there) You think we have it rough here :nerd:

anyway.....:offtopic:

Having spent about 5/6 years in diff' countries I'm more inclined to follow their news , which is also scarey since we're following their mistakes. Nothing like history to keep from repeating earlier mistakes.

• Staff
lol they'd still hire you. I've driven past a number of auto plants, and while a number of the vehicles are from that company....there are others on the lots.

Although I prefer the green hat

iwata-honda-marysville-auto-plant.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these also....

11043-honda-workers-on-strike-outside-their-auto-parts-plant-in-fo.jpg

not an equal opportunity cat employer?

Back