Honda Running .9% Interest For 60 Months

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Honda Running 0.9% Interest For 60 Months On All Models Through Monday May 30th

5623138344_c8429b91f7_b.sized.jpg

Yes, now is the time to buy a Honda. All Honda makes are available at 0.9% interest up to 60 months for this weekend only. The sale extends through memorial day - Monday.

2012_civic_sedan_02.sized.jpg

• Staff
this financing is for new honda vehicles

Does anyone think this may be a good deal. I got offered 12,500 for my 07 si with 82K miles and they came down to 28,000 on a accord v6 exl sedan in pmm plus this 0.9% for 60 months. What do yall think?

• Staff
looking at edmunds -
around me, it says people are paying $27,113 for an ex-l accord sedan automatic which is actually showing below invoice? 28k would be like 500ish above invoice. I have a hard time believing people are getting it that low around me, but you can look up your area on edmunds and see what it says.

trade-in in "good" condition according to kbb is showing $11,975 around me. So you've been offered like $500 more for your SI. I would say that factoring your trade, and the offer for the new accord - that would be a good deal - especially if you can get the .9% financing. They've not offered financing like that in forever.

thanks, ill check out edmunds and see what it says. The sales manager said it was 200 above invoice.

I also forgot to add that i still owe 5250 on my car, so with the equity in it i should only pay like 21K for it

• Staff
did it have any options or goodies added on the car?

They didn't have the one I wanted, they will have to find it and transfer it so idk. I did tell them I wanted the lip spoiler on it so maybe it will have that

that will def alter the price... I put in a purely stock accord ex-l auto. That would surely make the price higher on it. Decklid spoiler is showing $356 on honda's site.

Yeah, I forgot about that. That was the only option I wanted. I didn't even want the EX-L I wanted the Ex with cloth interior but they said they couldn't locate one within 250 miles.

I'd say if you like that car - that wouldn't be a bad buy.

The one I test drove was nice. I like how it felt and drove but my biggest decision is do I want to get rid of my SI for it.

are you considering the new SI potentially, or just the accord?

understood - let us know how it goes with the dealership

I am having doubts now on what I want. Went and looked at a acura tsx this afternoon and going to test drive it tomorrow morning. What do yall thinks the better car?

Back