How many pillows do you sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

• Total voters

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I thought about this late last night while in bed and I was just curious how many pillows each of you sleeps with.

I've added a poll to the top of the thread (for those of you viewing this in tapatalk)

there are 4 pillows on my bed, but i can only use one at a time

plus having extra pillows, you get that fresh cold feeling from when you flip the pillow over and more cold pillows to grab

I sleep on my side, it's best for my body, 1 for the head, 1 near my body to stop body from rolling, 1 between my legs to keep hips inline with backbone.

I wish I could sleep on my stomach, but my back won't let me....... No back problems, but it still won't let me............

This thread is hilarious :rotfl:

plus having extra pillows, you get that fresh cold feeling from when you flip the pillow over and more cold pillows to grab
I have a special pillow from Kohls that supposed to be "always cold" unfortunately it got extremely thin...and I couldn't find another one at Kohls :(

A1uXaKfCEAAaiC8.jpg:large

No! :rotfl: and you can't count her pillows or your daughter's pillows. How old is your daughter btw?
Haha! Jk Jk and she's 19 months right now:) so if I can't count them or their pillows I'd say 2-3 cause one for my legs and sometimes 2 for under my head because I need to buy some pillows because their getting kind of thin rofl

^^^^Foetus for me complete with umbilical chord between the legs....blanket will do.

The LOG....ha ha ha haha !!!!!

Last edited:
Back