DIY How to get the best from your Premium Audio System

Brandt

Dr.Gonzo
Houston
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
FG3
Lets face it guys, our premo audio systems :barf: I see far too often people complaining about how horrible the sound is. The sub doesn't do anything, even if you turn it all the way up, it just doesn't sound good or loud.

I noticed this problem the moment I drove mine home, and as I started to experiment with the radio, cd, and aux input, I quickly came up with a solution. I guess I assumed that most people would figure it out just as quickly as I did. So, in case you're like me and you want to keep the audio stock, this may help you get the most from it.

I drive every day to work and back on mostly freeway roads, and I live in Houston, which means I drive 80 most of the time and still have people passing me, and I usually have all the windows and moon roof open, and I can assure you that with the volume at about 25 I can hear my music quite well. I listen to all kinds of music, and I find that dubstep has really tight and hard hitting bass notes that really make our subwoofer shine. However, if you're that kid who wants to be heard from a mile away with crazy bass notes, this isn't for you, but I think this will make a lot of people happy for the most part.

Please give me some feedback on this if anyone has or will be trying this soon, like I said, this was so simple that I assumed that a lot of other people have tried it and I'd like to know how other people feel about the sound. I haven't seen this covered in any other forum before, so this just might be a 9thcivic.com Exclusive:woot:

not sure if this classifies as a DIY, but by all means, if this goes there please move it, thanks!

Back