How to remove faint micro scratches from Visors?

reggiefb6

Bay Area
I have an issue with very faint scratching on all of my visors.. This happened after I washed my car at a self serve car wash with the brush they had. This brush only scratched the visors buy cleaned the car well.

You can see the scratching but it is no where near deep enough to feel them it still feels smooth when u slide your fingers across.

like the black plastic window visors are scratched?

Don't use that brush ever again! You got very lucky if you didn't scratch up your paint. Those are notorious for causing severe paint damage from debris, worn equipment, and the brush just being plain too stiff to not scratch your paint. Honda paint is soft as it is.

You could start by trying something called plastX by Meguiars. You should be able to find it at auto zone/pepboys/advanceauto/oreillys.... It's a gentle rubbing compound designed specifically for plastic parts. It's fairly inexpensive so worth a shot. Pics would definitely help.

Thanks a lot Nix I will try that out when I get the chance. It's so hard to snap a picture of what I'm talking about since the scratching is so faint.

Back