I finally found this place

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
rolling_death from 8thcivic checking in. I haz 2011 WRX.
IMG_0145.jpg

So this is where everyone from 8thcivic went?

man that blue is amazing! welcome

Thanks! Although it wasn't my first choice for a WRX (red was), dealer only had this coming on the next truck, being that it's a limited (leather, HIDs) was icing on the cake.

Red and blue are my favorite, my Legacy would look great under a street light at night (pearl white), but I probably won't do white again :think:

I don't like the color of my '92 legacy
"Misty Dawn Metallic"
Can't complain about the mileage though :D

We're not...not with 8th anyways. Robert has booked a track event for that weekend.

Mine has got some issues...maybe something is going on with the timing belt. ~60,800 miles on it though.
The automatic seatbelts failed...so now they're manually stuck in place..lmao

We're not...not with 8th anyways. Robert has booked a track event for that weekend.

Mine has got some issues...maybe something is going on with the timing belt. ~60,800 miles on it though.
The automatic seatbelts failed...so now they're manually stuck in place..lmao

Subaru wisely did away with those vile contraptions for the 2nd gen :laughing:

I guess in Robert's case; track driving > dragon driving

If I had a track car, I'd be out there all the time also, driving spirited on the street wouldn't be fun anymore.

Subaru wisely did away with those vile contraptions for the 2nd gen :laughing:
I guess in Robert's case; track driving > dragon driving

If I had a track car, I'd be out there all the time also, driving spirited on the street wouldn't be fun anymore.

The Canadians didn't have the automatic seatbelts in the 1st gen. So I might try to find some so it'll match.

He wanted to go to the track last year instead...but I told him I'd been looking forward to the dragon. I was so sick at the dragon last year and still haven't gotten much better. Gotta compromise though. If 9th has a dragon meet at some point we'll probably try and make it to that.

The Canadians didn't have the automatic seatbelts in the 1st gen. So I might try to find some so it'll match.

He wanted to go to the track last year instead...but I told him I'd been looking forward to the dragon. I was so sick at the dragon last year and still haven't gotten much better. Gotta compromise though. If 9th has a dragon meet at some point we'll probably try and make it to that.
Id be up for a 9th dragon meet :woot:

:yeahthat: I will need a new hip first though. :sadface:

Every time I look at your avatar, a kenny g solo starts playing in my head :laughing:

Back