Sedan
Axle back
60mm piping
Resonated tip
Full stainless steel construction
6-7 hp gains.
15min. install time
Direct bolt on.

Personal Review: The sound is a sexy deep growl, not too low and not too high while cruising; once you start hitting that V-TEC that's when you unleash the beast within, and is not that annoying tin can sound, it's an aggressive yet subtle throttling sound. I feel that my car accelerates quicker, especially with the combination of the Injen Cold Air Intake.

I shot two videos, one my wifey took the video as a passenger (I apologize that it's a little choppy) and the other is while the car is stationary.

Webby where and how can I send these videos to you?

Attachments

• IMG_20120609_005111.jpg
    IMG_20120609_005111.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMAG0430.jpg
    IMAG0430.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 108
  • IMAG0429.jpg
    IMAG0429.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • IMAG0431.jpg
    IMAG0431.jpg
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG0444.jpg
    IMAG0444.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • IMAG0423.jpg
    IMAG0423.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
  • IMAG0416.jpg
    IMAG0416.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
Just got my exhaust and man I love it. Had fun in the freeway and was amazed. The injen cai and injen axle back is a great combo. You can really feel an increase in power and I'm happy with this exhaust

Just got my exhaust and man I love it. Had fun in the freeway and was amazed. The injen cai and injen axle back is a great combo. You can really feel an increase in power and I'm happy with this exhaust
Yes sir :) it's a great combination, I'm pretty stoked as well. All I want to do is drive now lol

who did you order from..I ordered from procivic b/c they said they were in stock but its shipping from injen durrr still waiting on a tracking number from last wed.

lucky........just heard back from procivic ..still no tracking #...first and last order from them durrr

Is it a direct bolt up? I could fab my own and get it sounding the way I want for under 200

Clunck

users have done installs with the axle back off the 8th si without any issues

$359? Seems a little pricy for an axle back I think I will be fabing my own

Clunck
I agree with Stoe, the full race is only a little more and it's cat back. I hit up full race Geoff for a little price break...waiting to hear back.

i got a megan 8th civic si one on my car now...just to quiet for me ...anyone want it? I payed 230 from corsport and I elongated the bolt holes on the flange so it bolts up to the mid pipe

Back