Interesting...

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
I purchased a P2R TBS being highly skeptical thinking that it would do next to nothing in terms of performance based on everything i have read. After installing it today i will say the car actually feels a lot better in regards to to throttle response and i was highly surprised that it actually eliminated that bucking sensation when driving slow in a low gear. Also didn't hear much of that whistle that everyone talks about either but then again it's kinda hard to hear anything over a skunk2 exhaust....

that's great to hear. I haven't really heard many say much about them.

I think most people who do this mod do it because it's cheap and expect amazing results. But like anything else when you pair it with the correct parts is when you actually see some results just my opinion.

***UPDATE***

In case anyone is interested i have been driving with the TBS for about a week now and i will say this the car really feels different and my exhaust has a different sound as well. I can't really describe it so i am going to try and make a video today before and after i get my DP installed. My only complaint is the car seems like it is running kinda rich but that could just be me being paranoid....

Reactions: 323
Back