Invidia N1 used ...thoughts?

veech_fg4

In the process of getting a used invidia n1 on the 12 si coupe. The price is ideal however noise is my biggest concern. I see a lot of people classify it as 5-6/10, as I did read a ton of posts here. Just wondering if anyone wanted to chime in on anything additional. Won't be doing any other mods (DP CAI/SRI). Would installing this CBE as a an axle back change anything as far as its sound or even be possible as per fitment? Just a thought, like I said the price is right vs other CBE options. Ultimate goal would be a FR setup, but not looking to drop that kind of money for an "aesthetic/sound" only upgrade.

Thanks @webby , yeah no way around it , it's a LOUD exhaust for sure. Just hoping the tone and overall sound makes up for the loudness. Looking for aggressive, not a ricey and laughable add-on

With only switching to a CBE (N1) specifically, any issues with loss of HP/TQ or loss of back pressure that would affect the cars performance after removing the stock si exhaust?

no losses, but having hondata flashpro/tune you would have improved hp/tq gains with an aftermarket exhaust.

Back