Invidia Q300 start up and rev and drive.

Heard good things about the q300 but judging by this video its too quiet for my tastes.

That video convinced me to get this exhaust...much better video than the other ones out there.
You won't regret it! I love this exhaust!

Heard good things about the q300 but judging by this video its too quiet for my tastes.
The exhaust is pretty quiet compared to others, but its got a really deep tone to it. It sounds amazing and isn't too obnoxiously loud lol

Great video-- I've been checking youtube from time to time for videos on this exhaust (especially for tone and cabin noise), and this didn't disappoint. Thanks for sharing!

If you guys ever need any sound clips in particular, lemme know! I gotcha!

can you do a drive by just regular cruising and then one at WOT (i.e. flooring it past the camera). Just want to see how it sounds under load from outside the cabin. Thanks so much!

can you do a drive by just regular cruising and then one at WOT (i.e. flooring it past the camera). Just want to see how it sounds under load from outside the cabin. Thanks so much!
Will do! I'll probably post the video maybe Sunday or Monday for ya!

Ya I can't wait to get it I'm getting married in May so I'm gonna buy it right after that. Its so hard to wait lol.
Oh whoaaa, congrats man! May is right around the corner! xD

Back