Iowa thread!

There are people from Iowa?!: omg: I didn't think there was... lol I'm kidding.

haha i think so far im the only one here that owns a 9th gen civic and likes it! thats into the honda scene and blah blah u know wat i mean stance, hellaflush blah..lol

Yeah I'm sure there are tons of people from Iowa that own 9th Civics but just aren't forum people lol

That goes the same for other states. I live in Maryland.

Damn I'm hungry. Random yes lol I pass out around 930pm Nd I woke up at 4am (its 440am now) :-/

lol 341 am over here! idk why the hell im still up but gonna crash soon tho

You are only an hour behind me...hmmm didn't know that.

My family (aunt/uncle) live in south dakota and they are 2hrs behind.

lol the time zones are weird and just confusing to me.. even since daylight savings

yeah thats true tho! haha whats it like from where u from

Its the city life... not country lol no corn fields or farms (well we do have farms further north from me). I live northeast of Baltimore, Maryland in Baltimore County.

Its not bad. Definitely losts of stuff to do. Beach (Atlantic ocean) is about 2.5 hrs away from me

lol aint bad.. in des moines it pretty lame and boring. nothing to do really. but see these new kids of a new generation acting out so bad.. lol but its pretty chill and calm here. but depends who and where u hanging with.. haha but car scene is pretty dope..

heres a vid how the car scene is.. there more vid of more meets too check them out if u like

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNU6mIMYEVg&feature=related

That's good the car scene is pretty big. I didn't see and Subies in the video but did see a lot of nice cars. People in Iowa own GTRs? Lol

LOL surprising yes for the grown up in the 30s or 40s
and we dont have the much subies this summer meets maybe more.
our next even is meet/autocross on april 22 then ziebart meet on may 5

Yeah I picture iowa having big tractor meets and lifted trucks having truck pulls lol :hiding:

LOL outside of Des Moines and other citys yeah. like small towns and stuff but des moines iowa aint bad tho.. i might end up lving here for the rest of my life.

That's good the car scene is pretty big. I didn't see and Subies in the video
:shadycorn: 2:20, 4:00, 4:16,

it's not like iowa has nothing in it. You know people in South Dakota, and you think Iowa is desolate?

yup born and raised here lol

Oh gotcha.

:shadycorn: 2:20, 4:00, 4:16,

it's not like iowa has nothing in it. You know people in South Dakota, and you think Iowa is desolate?

Those times are when a Subie was in the video? I didn't watch the whole thing through lol it was 5am lol

I think both Iowa and south Dakota are desolate lol

Back