I've ditched European cars. '15 Civic Si Coupe...

Should I put a glossy wrap on the roof?

• Yes, Black.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Yes, Carbon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Nyan Cat.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • You're stupid... Hell no.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

SiCoupeStud

Dallas, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I've made the leap! I've bought my first Honda, and am LOVING it.

I traded my CL550 for a loaded Si as a daily commuter... I don't know why I bought that Mercedes in the first place after driving this new kit the past few days. SERIOUSLY.

Already waiting on my HFP body kit, Eibach lowering kit, 7-spoke white wheels, and light films. Also got a set of Black Microsuede Corbeau CR1's.

Any quick links to LED interior and exterior bulbs? Been looking around, can't seem to find quality bulbs...

His name is Quentin. Lol.

Can't wait to get this party started.

Attachments

• IMG_9215.jpg
    IMG_9215.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
So you had this sold it and bought the Si? Someone slap me in the face and tell me this is not a dream. Just kidding:itsme: Congrats and enjoy. Seems like you know what you are doing.:thumb:
34444896_OVR_440x330.jpg

So you had this sold it and bought the Si? Someone slap me in the face and tell me this is not a dream. Just kidding:itsme: Congrats and enjoy. Seems like you know what you are doing.:thumb:
34444896_OVR_440x330.jpg

I had an '08, at the time I bought it two and a half years ago, I was solid SAAB fan, and had actually saved the money for a new 9-5 Aero, but after they went defunct I decided I did not want my residual value to TANK, as they have done. It was awesome, don't get me wrong, but the amount of money for maintenance alone as soon as the extended warranty went out... Holy cow. a couple of weeks ago I saw the right headlight ballast start to flicker... I was not about to spend $2500 to replace a damn headlight... and It only had 49k miles.

My lesson: Affording a vehicle is not about being able to GET it, but being able to KEEP it.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Nice... Will check those out, however I'm trying to stay away from xenon. I wish I could get somebody to make me some projector lights.

I had an '08, at the time I bought it two and a half years ago, I was solid SAAB fan, and had actually saved the money for a new 9-5 Aero, but after they went defunct I decided I did not want my residual value to TANK, as they have done. It was awesome, don't get me wrong, but the amount of money for maintenance alone as soon as the extended warranty went out... Holy cow. a couple of weeks ago I saw the right headlight ballast start to flicker... I was not about to spend $2500 to replace a damn headlight... and It only had 49k miles.

Yeah service cost on Germans cars is pricey. That Merc was probably a little over $100K brand new am I right?

Yeah service cost on Germans cars is pricey. That Merc was probably a little over $100K brand new am I right?
Yeah, the list was $125,000 brand new in '07 (it was '08) when it was first bought new... I bought it in spring '12 for $48k... Talk about depreciation. Quite honestly, the Civic has more features than that car did. The gas pump also loves me less, now. Hahaha!

Welcome..... Good to hear an honest appraisal....... I've bit off more than I can chew a few times myself.......... :D

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! I work for Mercedes and own a '13 RR FB6.
Thanks! And yes... Nightmares.

So it's official, on Thursday I'm getting:

-BC Coilovers (thinking 1.6" drop should be fine for daily driving)
-Head/tail light films
-Gloss black roof wrap with a nyan cat sticker ;)
-Honda bodykit
-All the badges except front "Si" and "i-VTEC" removed
-Wheels painted black (until I find something that connects with me)
-All the lights switched from normal to LED. Picked up all the bulbs from KB so here's hoping it's awesome!

Still researching engine parts. Will probably do basic intake/full exhaust crap later. I need to find something that doesn't sound... Chinsey, or ricey.

I wish I could get somebody to make me some projector lights.
Talk to Rich at hidillusionz.com. Tell him Webby sent you from 9thcivic. He has done more retrofit his projectors than probably anyone in the business. He can do whatever you want done.

Back