Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Yea I know that the LED DRLs look good but produce little light compared to the stock bulbs. I'm probaly going to go HIDs on my fogs rather than LEDs.

Yea I know that the LED DRLs look good but produce little light compared to the stock bulbs. I'm probaly going to go HIDs on my fogs rather than LEDs.

let me know where you get the walk through how to on getting under neath the front bumper. Ill be switching up my bulbs right away when the car arrives. *hopefully sooner, after hearing about the cut in production for the next little bit*

Hey everyone!? Good news today me and my buddies Alex and Adnan just finished working on three cars today. Alex helped me install my HID kits and my LED DRL lights while I was working on the front brakes for his parents Toyota Camry, and Adnan was working on the audio system of Alex's winter beater/daily driver '00 Civic DX hatch so he can drive it while his use to be "HELLAFLUSH Type R inspired Acura CSX-S (seen on Stancenation.com & Stretch&Poke.com)" will be sitting in the garage all winter being parted out for new mods for next season. Well any ways let's start with the pictures!

My front bumper taken off before the HID install, I'll be getting retrofits next year hopefully.
IMG_8345.jpg

Driver Side HID unit:
IMG_8259.jpg

Passenger Side HID unit:
IMG_0925.jpg

My TW FB6 Si and Alex's use to be HELLAFLUSH FD5 CSX-S aka FD2 Type R inspired.
IMG_4102.jpg

I spy Alex's Type ahR:
IMG_1444.jpg

My LED DRLs/Highbeams:
IMG_1586.jpg

And again with my LED DRLs/Highbeams closer shot:
IMG_1669.jpg

As for those of you who are installing LED DRL/Highbeam lights, please be advised that your DRL check system notification will pop up on your i-MID system to let you know about it, to reset it. Simply disconnect your battery then reconnect it and enter your radio code. It'll disappear, there's nothing wrong with it though their pretty bright.

Here's my 6000k HIDs/Lowbeams:
IMG_7653.jpg

A closer view of my HIDs/Lowbeams:
IMG_4673.jpg

I'd like to thank Kenneth @Kplayground.ca for helping me out and be supportive on the parts, Alex/Mr. Type R, & Adnan for the help today! You guys the bezt bro!

awesome. how easy was front bumper removal? Just the screws in the wheelwell arches and the 8 clips underneath like the 8th gens?

Nothing but white IS the best....that is all.

/\ looking forward to it!

I just drove past my dealer, and saw a TW Si Sedan on the lot. immediately went home and called my salesman, and apparently that one isnt mine. Im very sad. lol.

Quick question though, does our car come with the hood and trunk insulator/liners on the underside of the hood and trunk?

Back