Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

hey jimmy..i'm dion..aka deeblue
i've been looking at pics at your Si and they look sweet.
once i get mine soon, i would like do to a couple of things to it.
i like the JDM H badges. do you know where i can get them?
i would like to lower it too, any suggestions?

/\ looking forward to it!

I just drove past my dealer, and saw a TW Si Sedan on the lot. immediately went home and called my salesman, and apparently that one isnt mine. Im very sad. lol.

Quick question though, does our car come with the hood and trunk insulator/liners on the underside of the hood and trunk?
Yup mine came with it, I think all of the Canadian Si's came from the hood and trunk insulators/liners.

hey jimmy..i'm dion..aka deeblue
i've been looking at pics at your Si and they look sweet.
once i get mine soon, i would like do to a couple of things to it.
i like the JDM H badges. do you know where i can get them?
i would like to lower it too, any suggestions?

Hey Dion, nice to meet you. Thanks for the kind comments, and I'll be looking forward to see your's soon. If you're in the GTA/Greater Toronto Area I can help you out with shops that have them. But 8th gens and 9th gens badges are similar they both fit each other. Same measurements, if I can remember. What Webby said..

just had to say thanks for the trunk info, the coilover topic, the springs post, and the emblem post. lol

Hey Dion, nice to meet you. Thanks for the kind comments, and I'll be looking forward to see your's soon. If you're in the GTA/Greater Toronto Area I can help you out with shops that have them. But 8th gens and 9th gens badges are similar they both fit each other. Same measurements, if I can remember. What Webby said..
ya..i'm in the GTA...mostly eastside..north york, scarborough, markham, durham..
I'm not gonna do anything crazy to the car. A coulple of things but not much coz there'll be a car seat in there for my 1 year old son. Also, we own an Element SC too.
Can you tell me where you got your badges? I was gonna check out PacMall but I don't know where to start. I haven't been there in years!

ya..i'm in the GTA...mostly eastside..north york, scarborough, markham, durham..
I'm not gonna do anything crazy to the car. A coulple of things but not much coz there'll be a car seat in there for my 1 year old son. Also, we own an Element SC too.
Can you tell me where you got your badges? I was gonna check out PacMall but I don't know where to start. I haven't been there in years!

Don't go to PacMall their stuff are fake lol. I got my badges at OptionJDM.com in Markham - 170 Esna Park, also check out Nextmod in Markham - Yorktech Drive, there's this other web base store, they are Kplayground.ca talk to Kenneth he'll deal with you but they do either shipping to you or you can do a local pick up in the Markham area. He got me some of the stuffs for my car recently. I live in the North York area, most of the Friday/Saturday nights I'm at Martin Grove/Highway 7 Timmies. And congrats on your son, hope he's doing well..babies grow up so fast. Well the local shops are listed above, hope you take your time and check them out when your free. I'll be at Nextmod on Wednesday picking up yellow drl and winter tires.

Don't go to PacMall their stuff are fake lol. I got my badges at OptionJDM.com in Markham - 170 Esna Park, also check out Nextmod in Markham - Yorktech Drive, there's this other web base store, they are Kplayground.ca talk to Kenneth he'll deal with you but they do either shipping to you or you can do a local pick up in the Markham area. He got me some of the stuffs for my car recently. I live in the North York area, most of the Friday/Saturday nights I'm at Martin Grove/Highway 7 Timmies. And congrats on your son, hope he's doing well..babies grow up so fast. Well the local shops are listed above, hope you take your time and check them out when your free. I'll be at Nextmod on Wednesday picking up yellow drl and winter tires.
Great!! Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to check out the stuff at the places you mentioned. All the places are in Markham so it's not far from where I'm at.
Good call on the winters. Almost time to put them on. I'm putting on my winters on the Element SC either this week or next. It's so warm out, I'm still riding my motorcycle.

Great!! Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to check out the stuff at the places you mentioned. All the places are in Markham so it's not far from where I'm at.
Good call on the winters. Almost time to put them on. I'm putting on my winters on the Element SC either this week or next. It's so warm out, I'm still riding my motorcycle.

Yup no problem, I'm always here to help if your local. I highly recommend OptionJDM.com that's where I got my sponsorship from, their great people and their customer service is always on top. I'm not gonna put my winters on yet until it get's a bit colder..but as you know I'm a young driver, so I like to be safe when driving in the winter.

My 9th Civic window visor spoiler is finally on! I'll take pics of it when I was the car some where this week if it doesn't rain!

Hey everyone, I'm back with updates! So today I got around to uploading pictures of my FB6, after a car wash, and finally got that Rear window visor/whale tail installed last week.

Here are two pictures of the front and side after car wash, you can see the rear window visor.

IMG_8294.jpg

IMG_7496.jpg

Here's the views of the rear visor an angle shot and a side shot:
IMG_7143.jpg

IMG_7143.jpg

I finally installed my LED trunk light to match with my Dome/Map/Interior lights and aswell as my license plate light, but I have no picture of it.

I'm gonna upload more pictures of a photo shoot my buddy is setting up for us this Friday, stay tune ladies and gentlemen!

Back