Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

where did you order the red h's from?! clean ride btw. white was my 1st choice but i didnt want to wait 2 months.

OptionJDM.com, and thanks! Yea TW was my first choice..PMM was my 2nd choice. I waited from May to August not so long of a wait felt even longer because I sold my CM5 last week of June..

hey bud, quick question for you. how easy was it to remove emblems and put on the jdm ones? did you follow any how tos? I ordered legit jdm ones, along with a civic type r steering wheel emblem, and genuine type r key fob as well, and am just waiting for them to get here.

oh, and by the way, i get my car on monday! finally! lol.

any info you have regarding the emblems is appreciated man.

I think the emblems are just like the 8th gens. if they are its a very easy diy just look in the trunk and you'll see the two clips for the rear emblem and the front you can screw off your front end and then get to the emblem. Hopefully its the same or i just wasted your guys time :-P

no problem guys! grafxpressions has a great sale on em right now.

i did my emblems on my 8th, but the grill on the 9th looks to be a bit different. No biggie, when they arrive, and i do the install, ill take some pictures, and do a nice little write up. i will also do a write up for all the accessory LED lights, as well as a front license plate flip DIY thread.

hey bud, quick question for you. how easy was it to remove emblems and put on the jdm ones? did you follow any how tos? I ordered legit jdm ones, along with a civic type r steering wheel emblem, and genuine type r key fob as well, and am just waiting for them to get here.

oh, and by the way, i get my car on monday! finally! lol.

any info you have regarding the emblems is appreciated man.

The emblems not that hard to remove, all you need is a heat gun and some floss strings. JDM ones most of them you gotta break the pegs and just stick it on directly both 8th gens and 9th gens use the same emblems because their sizes of measurements are the same. The emblems alone are expensive and especially the key fob...LOL GST+HST+PST on the JDM emblems and JDM Type R key fobs killed my wallet right as soon as I sold my coilovers from my old Accord. Can't wait to see updates on your car bro. And holy that's a long wait bro, at least you get it soon..lol my car is already in winter mode with winter tires..Hankook W409 iPikes.

I think the emblems are just like the 8th gens. if they are its a very easy diy just look in the trunk and you'll see the two clips for the rear emblem and the front you can screw off your front end and then get to the emblem. Hopefully its the same or i just wasted your guys time :-P
When I did my front and rear emblems I just used floss lol. OR use a slotted screw driver but pry on the fronts carefully though, you don't want to crack or put a hole in your grille..lol.

no problem guys! grafxpressions has a great sale on em right now.

i did my emblems on my 8th, but the grill on the 9th looks to be a bit different. No biggie, when they arrive, and i do the install, ill take some pictures, and do a nice little write up. i will also do a write up for all the accessory LED lights, as well as a front license plate flip DIY thread.
I got my emblems at OptionJDM.com, Richie there hooked me up good. The LED lights are easy to do it yourself. All you need is a small stubby slotted screw driver just to pry off the interior/dome/map light covers pry at the edge where you can kind of see a little gap at or use a interior trim panel remover tool.

Hey everyone? I know I haven't been on lately to update my thread but I just ordered 3000K HID kit for my Fogs (H11), and a pair of "JDM" Yellow DRL's (9005) to replace my LED DRL's because the LED DRL's look really cool but the light output is just sooo weak, and high beaming people to make a left turn is hard because it's not visable enough because of the poor lighting output. HIDs are ordered through my good friend Rick Inacio from Garage16.ca. I'll post pictures of the process on Monday evening or Tuesday. I'll be ordering a set of Enkei RPF1's in Black this winter holiday for next season, they specs/sizes are 17x9+35ET offset and will be wrapped with 235/40ZR17 Dunlop Direzza Star Spec tires, it'll be my summer set up since my winter set up is already on my OEM stockies, the winter tires are Hankook W409 iPike tires. By all means I wish everyone had a wonderful Black Friday and hope everyone gets an awesome weekend. See you all Monday or Tuesday, stay tune 9th Genners!

/\ 17x9 +35 is perfect. good choice man.

I ended up grabbing the emblems, steering wheel emblem, and key fob for $120 CDN. Not bad. For bulbs im going to do 6k HIDs in the fogs and low beams, with the yellow drls. I might do the fogs in yellow, but im not sure as of yet. Probably do that in the next week or so, i got both sets of hids for $100 CDN, and have the drls and all the LEDs for the map lights, dome light, trunk and license plate lights from vleds.com off my 8th gen.

I also have a new TWM M1 Abrams flat black shift knob i picked up a while back waiting as well lol.

I have no clue as to what winter tires im going to install on my oem rims right now either. probably the best deal i can get.

l

/\ 17x9 +35 is perfect. good choice man.

I ended up grabbing the emblems, steering wheel emblem, and key fob for $120 CDN. Not bad. For bulbs im going to do 6k HIDs in the fogs and low beams, with the yellow drls. I might do the fogs in yellow, but im not sure as of yet. Probably do that in the next week or so, i got both sets of hids for $100 CDN, and have the drls and all the LEDs for the map lights, dome light, trunk and license plate lights from vleds.com off my 8th gen.

I also have a new TWM M1 Abrams flat black shift knob i picked up a while back waiting as well lol.

I have no clue as to what winter tires im going to install on my oem rims right now either. probably the best deal i can get.

l

Woah already going mod crazy! lol, yea $120 is not a bad price for the set bro, and as for hids i get them off a buddy who owns garage16.ca. Yea 17x9+ 35 is what i've always wanted especially in RPF1's in black too.. I'm going to send my headlights out to my buddy Norb @ Carbox Industries to get my FX-R Bi-Xenon projectors retrofitted on my headlights next spring. So Bi-Xenons on the low beams, while my high beams will remain the "JDM" yellow DRL, and my Fog lights will already be 3000K HIDs.

Ah bad news....OLLO HID KITS - H11 for my fogs won't be in they were sold out, Rick just informed me that the H11 HID Kits and the yellow "JDM" DRL's have been sold out, so I'll probaly have to wait a week or two to get them. :(

I pa
/\ try vvme. they have great kits. and cheap as hell too.
I get my kits off my buddy Rick from Garage16.ca, $60 a kit no tax included, but they all come with LIFE TIME WARRANTY, their called OLLO HID Kits...can't go wrong with that.

Ah bad news....OLLO HID KITS - H11 for my fogs won't be in they were sold out, Rick just informed me that the H11 HID Kits and the yellow "JDM" DRL's have been sold out, so I'll probaly have to wait a week or two to get them. :(
i used nokya bulbs for my 8th gen drls. they lasted me over 2 years. idk if this helps.

Back