Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Wooohoooo! I am now officially sponsored by OptionJDM! Thanks to Richie @ OptionJDM! First 9th gen Civic to come by them for a Sponsorship in Toronto, On! Let the mods begin..but my pockets are going to be empty again soon..fml!

congrats, did you end up ordering the coilovers?

Thanks Webby! Not yet, Richie will give me a call as soon as HSD starts to make them, and he should be receiving a couple packages. I'm expecting a call from him in October for the HSD coilovers and he'll notify me as soon as possible when parts for the 9th gens come in, and I'll be sure to take pics and show you guys! Right now I'm more than happy than ever..lol

In the past couple of months owning my FB6, I've been tempted to de-badge the Civic emblem..debating if I should keep it on or shave it off..well today I just shaved it. I used dental floss (FTW), alcohol and a rag to clean off the adhesive tape with, and wax/wax applier, soft rag to polish wax off.

The de-badging process...
IMG_8049.jpg

Wala done!
IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_6367.jpg

And here's a picture of my car washed and waxed a week before the rainstorm, 3M Di-NOC Carbon Fiber roof wrap.
IMG_2818.jpg

More parts/accessories coming in next week which includes 3M Rear Visor/Whale Tail for the 9th gens, 8000k HIDs for the Low beams, LED DRLs/High beam lights, & LED Trunk light, all from Kplayground.ca, thanks to Kenneth Lan @Kplayground.ca for all the help and parts/accessories! Pictures will be posted as soon as I get them all in and installed.

Hey Jimmy. I just signed up today to the site, largely in part to you. I came from 8thcivic (still got my FG) but i put a deposit down on an TW FB6 as well, now im just waiting for it. lol. Searched for other FB6s online, and yours came up!

Glad to see the mods starting, and the parts being ordered in. Sounds like you are going the same way as me, clean and simple, tasteful. Not too many mods out there yet though, so ill be staying tuned to your thread. I look forward to hearing how my new girls slightly older twin progresses!

Cheers!

Hey Jimmy. I just signed up today to the site, largely in part to you. I came from 8thcivic (still got my FG) but i put a deposit down on an TW FB6 as well, now im just waiting for it. lol. Searched for other FB6s online, and yours came up!

Glad to see the mods starting, and the parts being ordered in. Sounds like you are going the same way as me, clean and simple, tasteful. Not too many mods out there yet though, so ill be staying tuned to your thread. I look forward to hearing how my new girls slightly older twin progresses!

Cheers!

Ah thanks bro, and no problem. Tomorrow I'm going to get my roof re-wrapped by Shinzowerks, and picking up a couple more goodies from Kplayground.ca you might've heard of them from the 8th gen site, and I'm more then happy to welcome you on the site and on getting a TW FB6!!!! I'll update my build thread as much as I can when I get those goodies on, and as for you I wish you the best of luck on it too. Mind you, I'm only 19 with a part time job, and almost starting college soon. So I'm gonna be in the 50/50 situation on spending time in school and on the car, and for sure simple & clean is the best way to go. :) Hope you enjoy my thread while you can hahah.

always man, always.

Ive heard mixed reviews from kplayground, so i will keep an eye on your purchases. IF you know someone with them, and can be help out with making sure all the parts are proper (not bent) I would probably deal with them for a fair amount of pieces. Ive heard the whale tails from them can be a bit warped.

I'm actually about to go by Shinzowerks today for my roof re-wrap just now..will be picking up my parts off Vince (head installer/car wrap) at Shinzowerks, Kenneth from Kplayground sent parts there so it would be easier for me to pick up. I'll let you know when I get all the parts buddy! I'm currently sponsored by OptionJDM.com, thanks to Richie.

I was at Shinzo yesterday, they did my roof re-wrap..now it looks way better than before. Perfect cut around the antenna. Shout outs to the ShinzoWerks team including P-Dizzle aka Paulo (thanks for the team logo/stickers) for the awesome wrap removal and re-wrap on my FB6, shout outs to Norb at Carbox Industries for hooking me up, and Kenneth from Kplayground for hooking me up with my LED DRLs, 6000k HID kits, rear window visor/whale tail, and LED trunk lights. Check out the pictures below of the goodies and the roof now perfectly wrapped with perfect cut out around the antenna.

My roof finally re-wrapped!
IMG_6686.jpg

Naked antenna with no wrap on it.
IMG_5680.jpg

Test fitting my rear window visor/whale tail.
IMG_9723.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

T(4)E(1)R(6)M
IMG_2758.jpg

6000K HID kits & LED DRL/Hi-beams
IMG_8676.jpg

Stay tune for updates when I get to install them. :)

Well known local shop, ShinzoWerks.com check them out webby! Kplayground.ca for the 9th goodies!

That looks awesome man! Completely jealous of the roof wrap, I think it looks great. I am not real familiar with the process though, or how it works. I live in the Greensburg Pennsylvania area where we have severe weather changes. For instance, two days ago it was 66 degrees, this morning I woke up to 2 inches of snow and its only the 29th of October. Aside from that our summers are humid and can reach temperatures in the 100's where our winters drop to below zero with sometimes we get a substantial amount of snow, which means dealing with lovely road salt. Does the wrap hold up well in all weather conditions? Are you able to remove it with zero damage to the original paint surface? If you dont mind me asking how much was the 3m Wrap and how much did your place charge you for install?

For more information on the wrap such as their prices, cost on the material and installation fees check out their website. Shinzowerks.com they deal with banners, signs for both businesses and big cooperations, such as dealers, race teams, sports, Toronto International Auto show and many more. And they also create team logos for car crews. Yea I under stand you guys have mixed weathers same goes here with us in Canada..it's colder in the winter for us than you guys there. -10+windchill = game over for us Canadians but we're use to it though. I didn't pay a thing for the material and wrap done yesterday because the guy who did mine about a month ago over stretched the material and didn't do it right, but he's an honest guy just before he finished he told me that he's not satisfied with the wrap he's just done so he said he'll book me for an appointment with ShinzoWerks and pay for the fees on the cost of the removal of the wrap. And the material is a real texture like CF Di-NOC by 3M. I think the prices vary from $120 to $300 for the installation but with sunroof and antenna it's like an extra couple bucks. Material usually go for about $100+ CDN prices. And yes with the 3M wrap it leaves no paint removal it basically just protects your paint or when you get bored of your car colour and you want to change it up. Hope that helps =)

nice. that wrap is slick man. I would have to find a shop locally to install it, and to be honest, i dont think there are many around that i would trust to come out as clean as that. lol.

Im anxious to see the LED DRLs though, and whether or not they trip the dash light for a bulb being burnt out. If not, i might grab some. otherwise Im going to do DRLs and fogs in yellow, lows in 4300k.

Haha thanks bud! Yup ShinzoWerks has high reputation on their wraps, plus they do awesome jobs and yes it does look better than my previous wrap lol. I'm anxious to install my 6000k HIDS so I can put on the DRL's..I'm probaly going to do my fogs in LED too. My HID kits for lows are going to be on for now but next summer hopefully if I can find S2K projectors, I'm going to get S2K retro fits done by Carbox Industry same guy who messed up my wrap (un-experienced with CF vinyl wraps), he's really good at retro fits, and he's located near me. I can't wait to install my window visor too..but first I need to wash the car.

Thank you very much MrsJrotax101, she's getting there..just minor accessories. Major parts will come along in the next couple months.

careful with the LEDs as DRLs and fogs though. They look good, but they put out very little light compared to even a stock bulb. let me know how the fogs work, like can you run your drls with your fogs on? or the fogs are only on when the low beams are on?

Back