Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Ya, that car is absolute junk. I don't like lowered cars at all, they don't work on the shitty roads at all.

Ya, that car is absolute junk. I don't like lowered cars at all, they don't work on the shitty roads at all.

Sunofwolf, you don't like anything but Neons.

200.gif

I had the same year accord. Same color but the ex with different rims. I slammed it on coil overs,dc headers not down pipe. I swapped in a tsx manifold with a k and n short ram. Thing was still slow haha. But back then they didn’t really have a tuning solution.

sold it for a b18c swap....

My neon is my beater car-only good to drive to the grocery store or Cat vet which i went to today. missy had a bad cold. I put in a full can of freeze stuff-ice cold air conditioning, so much that it might explode. Seems to leak out a can every year.:bananapoke:

My neon is my beater car-only good to drive to the grocery store or Cat vet which i went to today. missy had a bad cold. I put in a full can of freeze stuff-ice cold air conditioning, so much that it might explode. Seems to leak out a can every year.:bananapoke:
This will replace my current beater E46 lol

I had the same year accord. Same color but the ex with different rims. I slammed it on coil overs,dc headers not down pipe. I swapped in a tsx manifold with a k and n short ram. Thing was still slow haha. But back then they didn’t really have a tuning solution.

sold it for a b18c swap....

Mine was the v6 6mt, i had the 3rd cat deleted on a xlr8 j pipe, and the MDX intake spacer with thermal gaskets, those two mods alone opened up a surprising amount of low end pull on the j30. Couldn’t pull the trigger on coils so i stuck with the Koni yellow/neuspeed supercup kit.

Beauty! I miss my '03 Accord a lot...now that I have the facelift...kinda just want to do full JDM Aspire look LOL

I thought about doing that, but I ended up just doing hybrid tail lights, and the MDX jewel eye headlights instead. Prices on the JDM parts were and still are insane

every one needs a beater, because a good car won't be a good car for long if take it to wally parking lot or over the pothole.

Back