Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

daaamn that looks gooood! My guy who did my 9th gen retros, I just followed up with him after 5 years of hiatus. He's looking forward on taking on the jewels headlight retrofit project for my Accord now. :D but I have a big list for 2021....not sure if I want to do everything or do it in phases like I did for my 9th gen..

Ive seen some retros with the honda reflector leds that look interesting too

IMG_9026.jpg

I'm suuuuper anxious to share with you the new xxxxhp awd project...but I'm gonna hold on to the secret till 2022.. :)

Hmmm I was looking for a set of clean OEM+ Wheels and I stumbled across these on my buddy's IG stories. His buddy was selling em for like $900 ish no bends or cracks but I gave my offer of $600 since knowing it's gonna have couple nicks and curb rashes lol after going back and forth on the price we settled for $700 but if I come and see they got curb rashes i'm gonna settle wit my original offer. Came from one end of the city to the other end which took almost 2 hours. Checked out the wheels at my buddy's house and we found there were more than 4 curb rashes and nicks on 3/4 wheels so I offered $600 for it and we finally settled cause the owner couldn't argue simply "trying to lie to me and his own buddy about no curb rashes" What's up wit the Honda scene these days man!!

but anyways here are the 9.5th Gen Si wheels!!! They'll get sent out to get refinished and powdercoated soon!
1611874234952.png

So....I just ended up getting some used retrofitted lights from a friend who did my 9th gen previously. He has a set of Accord lights already retrofitted sitting around. Ended up scooping it.

Next up is suspension...just been procrastinating and holding off debating wether I should mod the Accord or not LOL

yes, yes you should

I loved the Koni-Neuspeed supercup kit on mine, gives it a good battle stance, lowered enough to look aggressive, not so low to be useless as a daily. and adjustable dampers

I have unused Konis for all four corners that I never installed. PM if you are interested.

I also have partially fabbed a spare set of front struts to accommodate the Konis.

Back