Blimpcity

Jezza
VIP Member
NEO
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R - FK8
Body Style
Sedan
I just installed my new JDM badges on my Rallye Red Sedan. Was a little concerned due to the red being a different shade, but I think they look great. A little analysis of the stock badge locations, and I successfully and quickly removed them intact, and easily installed the JDM's. Here's some photos:Photo May 23, 7 58 44 PM.jpgPhoto May 28, 3 36 42 PM.jpgPhoto May 28, 3 41 55 PM.jpgPhoto May 28, 4 40 21 PM.jpg

Got them off Amazon.com. Seller's name is AutoFashion. $69.95 + $4.49 for shipping. Got them in less than a week. Shipped from Flushing, NY.

Kent State Alumnus. Have you been to Kent Webby?

I knew people who went there quite a while ago... I've been to a football game with kent/akron back in the day.

Got them off Amazon.com. Seller's name is AutoFashion. $69.95 + $4.49 for shipping. Got them in less than a week. Shipped from Flushing, NY.
Even includes the JDM key cover...too good of a deal to pass up. Just ordered mine, thanks for that info

Do you have a full picture of your car with the badges? I was thinking about getting them but wasn't sure if it would be too much red on the already red car. Thanks =]

3220094_f520.jpg

my dating profile

Thanks! Just what I was looking for. It looks much better than I thought it would on the red.

Back