Just another Honda guy . . . .

redhen2

Norfolk, VA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
I've had many eg and ef civics, and several preludes. Some were swapped. Some were rust buckets. But every one of them had a distinct personality, and that's why I'll stay Honda for life. As many cars as I've owned this is my first time ever buying brand new. My wife's del sol is starting to have occasional small issues, so we decided to get her into our 'reasonable dream car', a brand new Si sedan. So the del sol is now my daily and the s2k can take on more permanent track duties. We took delivery a week ago and are absolutely in love with it. On the list for it right now is *barely legal* window tint, mugen visors, weathertech mats, 3m clearbra, jdm badges, and eibach springs. She doesn't want it too low, as that was her biggest downside to the del sol (and now that it's mine, I can slam it even more :lildevil:).

A little about me:
-I'm 23
-I'm U.S. Navy, currently stationed in Norfolk
-I'm a bit of a gun collector
-I absolutely abhor VA state inspection requirements (I'm ASE certified, why is Joe Schmoe down at Firestone checking that my horn and windshield wipers work?)
-I have a passion for cars and can respect any vehicle that has had time, money, and love put into it, be it a built rx7 or a donk, a Hayabusa or a Harley.
-If you have anything negative to say about the way I prefer to modify my vehicles, keep it to yourself because I'll do the same for you.

I hope to be a useful contribution to this community.
20150617_161909.jpg

20150617_161734.jpg

Welcome and Nice rides! Hope your wife enjoys the new ride and thank you for Serving our country.:canada: (with american flag)

welcome to the forum. I think you'll enjoy it here. We have quite a few users who have other cars, motorcycles... you name it. Lots of enthusiasts

Good intro! Welcome to the forum. Love the s2k. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Si.

I've had many eg and ef civics, and several preludes. Some were swapped. Some were rust buckets. But every one of them had a distinct personality, and that's why I'll stay Honda for life. As many cars as I've owned this is my first time ever buying brand new. My wife's del sol is starting to have occasional small issues, so we decided to get her into our 'reasonable dream car', a brand new Si sedan. So the del sol is now my daily and the s2k can take on more permanent track duties. We took delivery a week ago and are absolutely in love with it. On the list for it right now is *barely legal* window tint, mugen visors, weathertech mats, 3m clearbra, jdm badges, and eibach springs. She doesn't want it too low, as that was her biggest downside to the del sol (and now that it's mine, I can slam it even more :lildevil:).

A little about me:
-I'm 23
-I'm U.S. Navy, currently stationed in Norfolk
-I'm a bit of a gun collector
-I absolutely abhor VA state inspection requirements (I'm ASE certified, why is Joe Schmoe down at Firestone checking that my horn and windshield wipers work?)
-I have a passion for cars and can respect any vehicle that has had time, money, and love put into it, be it a built rx7 or a donk, a Hayabusa or a Harley.
-If you have anything negative to say about the way I prefer to modify my vehicles, keep it to yourself because I'll do the same for you.

I hope to be a useful contribution to this community.
View attachment 48122

View attachment 48121

Welcome to 9thcivic, cannot wait to see what you have plans for the 9th!

Back