Just bought my 3rd Civic SI in a row!

Welcome aboard, how far are you going to go with this new SI? Since you had flash pro you aren't keeping it stock lol

Yup! I need to get another FP for this car. I'm thinking intake, header, and another tune by VitViper-- last tune was amazing on my completely stock car. I'd like to keep the exhaust stock. What are the best intake and header for this 2.4 liter engine?

I remember a quote from @VitViper himself that said any 3" DP/Exhaust(FR or UR preferred, and IMHO what I would choose if I'm miss quoting) with a PRL CAI or SRI(3.5" is the goal), CAI of course gives slight more HP gains. All that and a tune should net a 220whp if I'm not mistaken. As most research will show that the exhaust side is the most restrictive. 300-350whp I would say turbo, SC could put out that much but I'd prefer a lighter boost turbo over a higher SC.

Yeah, I want a 3" downpipe and the best header I can get and an SRI where I don't have to relicate the battery. I can't afford turbo or supercharger, but turbo would be my choice also.

Yeah, I want a 3" downpipe and the best header I can get and an SRI where I don't have to relicate the battery. I can't afford turbo or supercharger, but turbo would be my choice also.

If you aren't boosting, stick with the stock intake header. Get a Full-Race or Ultimate Racing downpipe and a 3.5" PRL SRI.

I remember a quote from @VitViper himself that said any 3" DP/Exhaust(FR or UR preferred, and IMHO what I would choose if I'm miss quoting) with a PRL CAI or SRI(3.5" is the goal), CAI of course gives slight more HP gains. All that and a tune should net a 220whp if I'm not mistaken. As most research will show that the exhaust side is the most restrictive. 300-350whp I would say turbo, SC could put out that much but I'd prefer a lighter boost turbo over a higher SC.

I was planning on a turbo, but now I am thinking of a supercharger because of the linear power curve. Since we do not have boost by gear available to us, I think this might be a better route to go when it comes to keeping the tires from spinning too much.

I was planning on a turbo, but now I am thinking of a supercharger because of the linear power curve. Since we do not have boost by gear available to us, I think this might be a better route to go when it comes to keeping the tires from spinning too much.
Supercharger??? When did this happen?

Actually, this is my 4th civic, my 3rd Si. 1997 ex, 2004 Si, 2010 Si, and now 2015 Si sedan. Black, of course. It's the fastest color. Lol

Welcome, im in the 15 sedan club as well. I am about to order a downpipe as well but cant figure out what I want/need.

I didn't get a CAI, yet, I just did some airbox mods and im going to see how that goes.

I took my stock 15 si out to VIR a while back for a shakedown. I was utterly surprised how well it performed and I'll be back out there with it again soon.

Enjoy the car its a great platform.

Anyone know if the shifter from my 2010 Si will fit my new 2015? It arrived today, I should be able to pick it up tonight. Excited!

Back