Keepin it N/A

Iheartvtec

I'm just like everyone else, Just waiting for Kpro.

With full bolt-on's and a tune what kind of numbers do you think we will see? I'm also considering cams and porting the head/exhaust manifold.
I know a local machine shop that could get this integrated exhuast manifold to flow better.

With the cost of all the bolt-ons, head work, and a tune. I would like to see at least 250 whp.

building a 300-400hp turbo FF daily driver just sounds like an expensive nightmare...

What are your plans for power once the Kpro is available?

Why does a turbo sound like a nightmare?

I think it's cuz alot of people think going turbo or s/c is more costly then it really is. If someone took time to buy every single part one by one slowly making the best custom budget friendly build at least a year of waiting its not that expensive. Trust me

Turbo'd since 04/2011

I just figure a turbo will cost more all around. Up front cost of the kit, and maintenance.

I want my Si to stay reliable and make 250-300 whp max.

If I could do things all over again I wouldn't have bought a turbo kit I would have bought all the parts seperately to my liking and to my budget but I still live with no regrets. Maintenance honestly isn't really any different for at least me anyway. I do completely understand why u would like to keep ur car reliable though cuz u never know when something can go wrong and i like ur goals be sure to make a build thread :) But I don't mean to step on anyone's toes I just speak from my current exp with my turbo setup in case people do end up interested. Its just not always as bad as some people may make it seem. Good luck with ur build bro ill sub ur thread when u do start the process.

comptech sc could put you around those numbers, and it can even be installed under warranty by honda.

there are posts about it on honda/acura forums - that if the dealership installed it, it was under warranty -
http://www.ct-engineering.com/AuthorizedDealers/tabid/862/Default.aspx
you can call to see if anything has changed. Some of the threads are from years back.

Still though that's awesome I would have never knew if u never said anything I def will look into that when I buy my next car aiming for an si but who knows I might change my mind by then

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Back