• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Ken Block's Gymkhana Five

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I cannot believe people weren't hanging out of their windows to watch. Let alone if they cared but the noise!!

spazerboy

Surprise, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Holy crap this video gave me chills! I definitely would have been out on the streets watching this live. My guess is they told everyone to stay inside though, just in case something happened.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
gopro down at like 3:37! Totally blows away the previous one he did. Some epic video shots. We need an infographic to say how many gopros were used in the making!

dentrecords

Polar Bear
VIP Member
I agree this is the best one he's made. There is much context to this...

PistolPete

St Louis
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I was smiling for at least 2 hours after I watched this. I can't believe he pulled off the turn where he entered it airborne. That's amazing.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
Def one of the better ones....the jumps were cool.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
352m7bb.jpg

one of the gopro setups from the gymkhana 5! :eek: