KMOD TURBO KIT

mr bigolsworth

Pikeville nc
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
So I live in nc about 2.5 hours from kmod performance and contacted them about a 9th gen civic turbo kit and they will have one releasing by end of February. Will be priced same as their custom Sgt.1,2 or 3 turbo kit for the rsx. Interested if anyone has used them before or seen their products and could comment on the quality. Seems really fairly priced and makes turboing affordable. Thanks for any information you may have.

Might want to ask @VitViper for his knowledge on the company. I know he has some details about them that not too many others may offer, or feel comfortable offering.

There are a couple of long threads on 8th about them, and a couple of vocal customers who were not happy with their tunes. I'm sure vit knows more.

Thread looks dead, curious if there’s any input on Kmod’s 9th gen kits after this long. They’re shop is about an hour from me but from past reviews on their tuning I’ll be going somewhere else shortly after. Love the look of the sidewinder kits and want to go with one here in the future but haven’t found any input on the kits.

Back