Photos Kona Coffee Metallic 2013+

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
cof.png

This thread is designed to work as a gallery of Kona Coffee Metallic. Please post photos of your car in this thread, so others can view examples. It doesn't matter what trim model Civic it is.

If you have a specific question about a car or modification seen in this thread, please send the member a private message. That way, this thread is purely full of photos.

Thanks

Here is my 2013 EX-L Coupe with Navi and black leather interior. These pics were taken at mid-day in sunshine to show the color of the Kona Coffee Metallic. The Honda website does not do it justice, and I found it odd that the brochure did not include a picture of the car in Kona Coffee.

DSC_1900.jpg
DSC_1901.jpgDSC_1902.jpgDSC_1903.jpgDSC_1904.jpgDSC_1905.jpgDSC_1906.jpgDSC_1909.jpgDSC_1910.jpgDSC_1911.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all,
I have a Kona Coffee Honda Civic HF. I have changed the color of the wheels with Plasti Dip. This took a little experimenting to get what I really wanted. First go around, I sprayed 3-4 coats black then many coats copper metallic until solid copper. I found this to me too intense of a copper, but is was just "OK". Next go around I added very little copper on top of the black. This came out more like metalic brown instead of copper.... I also smoked the tail lights with Plasti Dip Smoke and a couple coats of Gloss. I really like the darker rims on the Kona Coffee body color.

Quick timeline key:
-in the beginning, wheels aluminum
-in the middle, wheels bright copper on black base
-in the end, wheels light copper on black base

What do all of you think of the "bright copper" wheels? Would you have preferred these?

Thanks,
Ken

before.jpg bright_copper_2.jpg bright_copper.jpg finished_2.jpg finished.jpg

Light copper looks great on the car @Ken Thomson! Good-looking car. I like it alot better than the almost orange tone.
And welcome to the forum!

Back