Live Chat With The Senior Product Planner For The 2013 Civic

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Feb 15th - Live Chat With Jay Guzowski - 2013 Civic Product Planner

Live chat with Sr. Product Planner Jay Guzowski about the redesigned 2013 Civic. By Honda. Feb. 15 at 10 a.m. PT

01JayGuzowskiFinal.jpeg

Some people are always dreaming of the way things could be. We like those people—they think like us. The Honda Innovator Series brings you live chats with some of these visionaries who are bringing their ideas to life.

How do you keep reinventing one product? What is your favorite part of the new Civic? What inspires you at Honda? Ask Jay whatever's on your mind #HondaInnovator

http://www.honda.com/innovator/#2013-civic

Either he gets trolled hard or they just put in pre-made form questions for him to make it go smooth.

I predict a few:

"So dude how easy was it to be like yo let's totally shaft the people who bought 2012s."

Yeah the questions are probably going to be pre-screened to be in their favor. Since we already know the answer as to what they did with 2012 and 2013 I do like to know what's in store for future models in terms of new designs. I typically keep my car for 3 years before trading it in for newer model.

Very disappointing questions. And the one or two decent questions were canned responses.
Still cool that he did it though.

• Staff
I laughed at the type r question

"If you say it's the best Civic yet, how do we current owners know it is?"

"We know the 2013 offers class-leading features & we worked hard 2 improve the performance. ^JG"

Seriously guy? Talk it up a bit more than a beige/neutered comment of "class leading features." Also couldn't they just have said "its in a class of its own" therefore being the only one in said class is obviously the best?

Back