Local Vegas

12aay_e

Vegas
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone here in Vegas have a 9th gen? Just got mine earlier; so it's official that I have one now! Haha

im moving to vegas next month, but i have an 8th gen. not many 8ths in vegas from what i gather.

there's actually a TON of them lol. i had an 8th. i have a couple friends w/ an 8th also

there's actually a TON of them lol. i had an 8th. i have a couple friends w/ an 8th also

I was speaking from the forum perspective on the 8th. Not a lot of thread movement. The times I went to look for places to live I saw a couple of 8ths.

I was speaking from the forum perspective on the 8th. Not a lot of thread movement. The times I went to look for places to live I saw a couple of 8ths.

It's cause we all kinda know each other personally so there was no need to talk on there

Oh I see. Well that kind of sucks. I'm coming from San Diego and we got a pretty decent sized group out here.

Do you have any place that will "pass" smog? Im running a skunk2 header. Are emissions really as bad as they seem online?

No. Lol all it is, is to have no check engine lights. Obd2 is just a plug up. No sniffer test

Awesome! Do they do a visual for a cat or check under the hood?

It depends on the person who looks at your car during inspection. One guy didn't even know my friend's car was rhd lol

It depends on the person who looks at your car during inspection. One guy didn't even know my friend's car was rhd lol
Lol. Ok. Did nevada adopt the carb laws from California? Just wondering cuz ill have a 3.5" intake before the move.

Back