looking for spots to fix up my 2013 civic

stickyrickylol

Orange County
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys I could really use some help I've been looking for spots for head lights, fog lights, lower my car and maybe a spoiler I've been looking on google and yelp and stuff but no luck.. I live in Orange county costa mesa I dont mind a bit of a drive but can any1 suggest some places I could really use the help thanks so much!

purely looking for a place to install the stuff?

Ballade Sports in Garden Grove, top notch customer service and Alex, and Fat Kid will work on your car as it was their own.

Ballade Sports
(714) 902-9027

Ask for Alex, and tell him Victor sent you.

I found a great mechanic to do my stuff here in Georgia,its made my life so much better,both mods and audio,couldn't be happier,everything came out flawless,there is a price but most of it was way over my head,plus my dealer is great with some Add-ons also( HFP aero and suspension ).just remember you truly get what you pay for,give them a test item to put on,see how they work and how it comes out,make it one of the hardest things,then you know where you stand..

thanks so much guys ive been killing myself trying to find a legit place : / ill check that place out victor thanks brotha!

where were you guys when i was looking for a spot......lol ...

except i was looking for a place to work on my car.

Corner 3 Garage in Lake Forest is by far the best shop in Orange County, HANDS DOWN. They are the most honest mechanics and will not bullshit you on anything. I've been going to them since my EP3 days and they will walk you through everything from the work to the cost and will not hassle you or pull your arm. There's a reason why they have a 5 star rating on Yelp from life-long customers. Their cost is probably not as low as some other shops but their work is flawless. Give them a shot, talk to Nima and tell him Peter with the EP3 referred you.

there's JER Development in garden grove. tell them henry sent you. they do really good and honest work. it's still relatively cheaper than most places i've encountered. and they can help you out a lot with your car. the owner, linh, also has a body shop so they can paint anything if you ever do need paint. if you do go... tell him henry with the civic coupe sent you.

where were you guys when i was looking for a spot......lol ...

except i was looking for a place to work on my car.

i think there is a place in san gabriel where you can rent out garage space. they have all the tools necessary. i forgot what the place was called though..

Back