Low cost mods?

budurka29

Barely making the payments on this car so any cheap but cool looking mods? I want jdm emblems but there like $200 for pair like tf!? And yellow tint fog lights thats about all i can think as far as cheap

Anything "performance " sounds expensive .. Lol id like to do both but appearance for now

I threw on an Ebay muffler tip for about 40$ which cleans up the back end a bit. also jdm emblems, window tinting (~ 200$), maybe a shift knob.

You could also plastidip your rims, hood, whatever you want. Plastidip is very cheap and easy.

You could tint your tail lights with Nightshade

Just some ideas

I threw on an Ebay muffler tip for about 40$ which cleans up the back end a bit. also jdm emblems, window tinting (~ 200$), maybe a shift knob.

You could also plastidip your rims, hood, whatever you want. Plastidip is very cheap and easy.

You could tint your tail lights with Nightshade

Just some ideas

Sum1 warned me about plastidip i would really like to meet locals in help with ideas and installs but thanks i was gana get yellow tint fog lights and jdm emblems to start

Any1 have recommended yellow tint for fog lights and jdm symbols
I got my rear black emblem from KPlayground and the pins werent spaced apart properly, didnt fit into the holes on my oem trunk. I had to break the pins off and just use the sticky tape backing. its holding up fine so far (2 weeks) but who knows if the adhesive alone is enough to keep it in the long run

If you're going to get the red emblems get them from either @PRO Civic or @CorSport - Both are forum vendors, have good pricing, and sell real legit emblems. I got burned on some fakes for full pop and ended up getting my replacements from corsport. The real deal ones look and fit better.

I just looked so prices could change but currently -

Procivic:$138 for both

http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_167/product-892/index.html

Corsport: $139 for both

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_321&products_id=24528

i liked how my led interior lights, reverse lights and license plate lights turned out, makes it look clean, and its a cheap mod, 20 dollars or so

I went to every auto store no 1 carries jdm yellow tint ... So im gana buy it online seeing prices from 10-30$ any1 got a specific link of the one they used ?

LEDs off eBay (bulk-10 168 bulbs for $10?) changes out map lights/dome light/ license plate light.

Reactions: Nix
Leds? Or hids? U cant use the halogen housing with hids tho but can u with leds ?

My mom said i could put window stickers on my car and my dad said i can put yellow tint on my fog lights then said he'll help me!!! Ummm .. Sumthings wrong here both of those were supposed to be no .. I couldnt even REMOVE a sticker on my truck !?

You can use the stock housings with HIDs but the output is a lot of glare for other drivers. LEDs don't throw very much light. They just look awesome and can produce that HID look without needing the whole kit. Replacing your DRL bulb, which is your highbeam, with LED bulbs looks great but you lose the use of your high beam.

Man if you are paying for the car, do what you want? ;) I know though its better a lot of times to keep parents happy or whatever. I got my yellow tint from here <---- lots of good stickers and vinyl there. You said someone warned you about plasti dip? I did my front and rear chrome and emblems. No problems here. I'll agree with the above, get cheap leds off of ebay or amazon and put them in your dome/map lights and reverse lights.

Back