McLaren F1 - A 3000 Mile Celebration

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
The McLaren F1 is powered by a 6.1-litre, four-cam, 48-valve V12 engine, designed and built by BMW Motorsport. It produces 627bhp at 7400rpm and more than 479lb ft of torque all the way from 4000 to 7000rpm. This combined with the F1’s 1138kg kerb weight to give a power-to-weight ratio of 550bhp per tonne. To this day the McLaren F1 is the fastest naturally aspirated production road car ever made! In May of 2017 a group of friends embarked on a 3000 mile adventure with the McLaren F1 to ultimately celebrate the 25th anniversary of the iconic supercar...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj2x_Jwlb3Y

I've always liked the McLaren from back when I first saw it in video games. :thumbsup:

• I would say its the biggest over priced car in the world at 22 million,. Three Honda engines stuck together in a v12 perhaps its light weight is more of a accomplishment . You common Honda engine does the same thing, that's the real story here.:bunny:so now I will call my honda si , a Honda F1.

I LOVE this feature :thumbsup:

"You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content"

Ya, Its good not to have to listen to your ignorance. This car is a joke other than its light weight nothing special except its price tag of 1,000 Honda Si that does more than this car does like seat 5 small people. It's redline is a joke at 8,000 when a common super car could have over 10,000 rpm.:box:Jay has one 22,000,000, the joke is on you for paying for it.:corngrin:

Last edited:
That would be such an epic adventure in that car. I can’t believe the chassis takes 3000 man hours to complete. I had to look and see how many are left, and according to google -

There are only 64 of the factory road-legal mclaren f1 machines left.

Back