Monterey Bay/Santa Cruz Meet

SCFast

Santa Cruz,CA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just wanted to post up that some friends and i are resurrecting an old meet we used to have here in Santa Cruz on Saturday nights 7:00pm at the best buy parking lot on 41st ave. All Are welcome this is not a generation specific meet or make for that matter but basically an import meet. If your in the area stop on by!

you guys cruise around, or hand out in the parking lot or?

We mull around and heckle customers lol. The way it usually goes we talk cars,drink coffee and then go for a drive we will see it has been about 2yrs since the last one and we want to get it rolling again because we miss it. I figured i would not get any responses here yet but the site will grow just like you did with 8civic. I will probably be the only Civic but i will post pics.

7081115187_57e1829854_b.jpg

Alright balls getting rolling 7 car turnout but still only 2 9th's ....Come on out if your in the area same time weekly

good to see you too brandon
actually joined this forum a while back, was always more active on the other one though

Added a beat up shitty R32 to the group other than that same old stuff.I left kind of early had to get up early sunday for autoX

Back