More 2012 Civic Coupes Are Arriving

SOLO8thGenSi

Clermont, FL
Vehicle Model
2007 Civic 4DR Si SC/AC
More 2012 Civic Coupes Are Arriving

2012civic.jpg

More photos, and even larger versions can be found at the end of the gallery here -
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/2012-Civic-Coupe[/quote]

my parts and service depts at Headquarter Honda in Clermont, FL opted to show off some MORE Honda Genuine accessories on our new inventory of '12 Civic coupes today.

as you can see, this might be the first showing of the '12 HFP parts to the best of my knowledge. the 6-piece aero kit has been installed on one of our Dyno Blue Pearl Civic 2DR LXs for display on our showroom as well as the 17" HFP blade silver wheels.

i can't wait to see how quickly this one sells. so far so good on selling inventory w/ a multitude of accessories installed. :thumbsup:

anyway, enjoy and feel free to ask questions if you like.

all this car needs now, IMO, is.....

*a K24A7 motor
*6-speed tranny
*2 more doors
*some 18 x 7.5 Mugen GPs ;)
*R-513 paint
*HFP springs/shocks

then i'm sold :giggle:

Wow. That actually looks really nice in that color and lip kit. It's kinda pricey though.

kinda a LOT pricey :hiding:
but we all know SOMEONE will pay it. my dealership has sold all of their '12 Civics w/ about a $5K gross profit each time. they are definitely selling no problem, no questions asked for sticker price + accessories.

Looks to much like a accord from the side, and the front is just wrong...sorry joey the 2007-2009 were 10000x better. Just looks to much like a Kia had sex with a accord.

Overall looks good but the triangular grill kills the front for me. Lip kit looks great, not sure about those wheels. I like the other HFP wheels better.

Saw 4 2012 sedans today....

Back