• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Good Morning.

How's the rain down in Texas?

Another cloudy day.. But supposed to get sunny and warm(er) later.

Dad

Toys For Tots
Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It rained a bunch last night where I live but today just seems like a cloudy day for us. the hurricane ended up going over mostly southern Texas

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
i could use more rain, i let a friend talk me into "improving" my lawn, now ive got lots of bare patches with seed that im constantly watching and watering

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
67* currently (79* for the high)
81* tomorrow (partly sunny)
83* Saturday (rain)
64* Sunday (mostly sunny)
Then Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday warming back up to mid 70's.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
Are we being trolled by Acura/Honda? Do they already have the production car hiding in some garage and just building up the hype?

I don’t think that shifter “area” is on any other Acura. So is it the Integra interior sneak peek?

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Are we being trolled by Acura/Honda? Do they already have the production car hiding in some garage and just building up the hype?

I don’t think that shifter “area” is on any other Acura. So is it the Integra interior sneak peek?
i wouldnt be surprised if the theres a more built prototype than they want us to think, cause that console definitely doesnt seem to line up with the current civic manual offerings

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
i wouldnt be surprised if the theres a more built prototype than they want us to think, cause that console definitely doesnt seem to line up with the current civic manual offerings
this is the “spied” Type R interior, so not close to that either.

D505FC2B-1BAF-4088-AF97-0167DDDBF241.png