MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
So yeah, this just happened.

Lady2.jpg

Rallye Red 2013 Honda Civic Si
Born date: October 2013
Miles: 72 off the showroom

As soon as she got home we removed the front license plate and dealer stickers.

esy4esup (1).jpg
mrsjro.jpg
1607064_10152003407186472_9216322777231875840_n.jpg

Mods:

Exterior:
Civic badge delete
Dealer stickers removed
i-VTEC DOHC stickers removed
"I SI U" Vanity License Plate carried over from our '07 FA5
Tint
MUGEN Window Visors

Interior:
HD-82 sunshade
Broadway 300mm convex

In Progress:
NEW HORN

Future mods:
Dechromification
JDM Badges
Retrofit
BC short shifter
Rear ARB
Suspension - Redshift street or Motion Control Suspension
Wheels are undecided
Subtle exhaust
Push start

Last edited:
Never coated a car before man. I can do regular sealant, but thats all. It beads pretty well so has some natural protection on right now, but nothing like a hardener.. Need an otown trip.. but that won't happen for a while :-(

Money concerns aside, what is your order of attack for mods?

@squiggy
The main priority is to reestablish our financial independence.

This isn't my car, but obviously I have some input. No crazy mods will be done until the car is paid off, but the list I'd like to see is:

Red emblems
Tint
Retrofit
BC short shifter
Mugen visors
Rear ARB
Suspension - Redshift street or Motion Control Suspension (we'll see how this works out.. MCS would have to be after the car is paid off.) Maybe a slight spring drop for now.
Wifes choice of wheels
Subtle exhaust

I'm sure Christina has her own ideas, but the above are ones I think she'd agree with, alongside her own little mods.

@jrotax101

Definitely agree on the financial independence. I have had to shelve the idea of suspension for a while until we get a good plan in place to pay off some student loans among a few other financial goals. I have done a TON of stuff to my car already though and some more mods can wait for a while. I have already determined that I will need to get steelies and winter tires this year. So there is that. I will most likely be close to needing new tires after The Dragon this year. I will want some new wheels at that time too.

Back