VIP Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
The Mugen Honda N-One

n1.jpeg

The world's most adorable new car has already been given a once-over by the performance minds at Mugen. Honda has pulled back the covers on the new Mugen body kit for the N-One. The bits include a revised front fascia with a unique grille and LED fog lamps as well as side sills and a restyled rear valance with dual, center-mounted exhaust outlets. The company's engineers have also cooked up three new wheel styles for the kei car and a sportier suspension, though the drivetrain remains untouched.

Step indoors, and the N-One Mugen features color-matched door panels, a red start button and a boost gauge. The driver also gets treated to a set of brushed aluminum pedals. The cars apparently already at dealers in Japan, each available starting at US$14,371 at current conversion rates.

I hope they bring this to the US, it would compete well with the smart car/mini crowd. I personally think it looks cool, kind of retro.

Weird thing is everytime mugen collabs with Honda they don't seem to mess with the power of the car, usually always cosmetic changes, I wonder why?

And is it boosted??

Mugen doesn’t plan any engine upgrades for the tiny three-cylinder 660cc gasoline unit available in naturally-aspirated and turbocharged versions. This power unit is connected to a CVT transmission that drives the front or all wheels, depending on the selected version.

Back