My 2013 SI

welcome man! how you liking the koni struts? one of my favorite mods ive done so far.

you have any plans for it?

Thank you. I am liking them allot, it sure helped the ride out. Well my plans for the immediate future are Skunk2 catback exhaust system, DC sports intake and unorthidox racing pulleys.

Last edited:
sweet man! these cars are a blast to own. feel free to start a build thread here and also you can add yourself to the user location map here to help you find local users.

Heck ya they are. I had an 08 si before changing up to the 13. Will do on the build thread.

For now they are at the default setting and the ride feels good to me. I tend to have them on the firm side, but for daily I set them to default.

Welcome to the forum. Car looks good. You ever have any issues with police and your tint in Cali?

Thanks. So far I have not had issues with my tint. I think it's just the angle of picture, but the front windows are not tinted.

Well Skunk2 catback exhaust system and SRI are on order. I will post pictures in the build section once they arrive.

Last edited:
17x 7.5 I also have 17mm spacers on order to kick them out.

Last edited:
Back