My new DD

2013civic_si

Just picked up a 2013 Si. It's my new DD. Have about a 100 mile round trip commute and need something reliable but still fun to drive. Had a Corolla, Sonata and Lancer as my previous commuters and the Civic is definitely the nicest out of the bunch. No plans for mods or anything crazy. My real love is for Vettes and I have owned two C6's. The Civic is just my DD for bad weather and winter for when I pick up my C7 ! Yeah.... Anyway "hello"

No nothing other than the little things like tint,splash guards,an Si license plate and K & N filter. I may actually paint my calipers red because I like the red accents with this color. I really like the stock wheels and think the red would look good behind them. Other than that nothing else planned.

Pics of the vettes? Welcome and congrats on your new dd. have a color picked out for the c7? We have a couple members here who own vettes.

Thank you all for the kind words. Yes I have a bit of a detailing "problem". I always kept my cars clean but it really got bad with the black Vette. I couldn't stand the swirls so I learned how to correctly polish and maintain it thanks to Autogeek. Just for the record I don't have the Vettes anymore. Traded the silver 07 on the black 08 and sold the 08 to get new Harleys for me and the wife (yes she rides too). Now that the C7 came out I got the itch again. Probably wait until next year when they're in the second year of production.

Anyway this forum seems to be really great. I have been on quite a few and it seems like most here are very helpful.

Back