My Rally Red 2013 Civic SI

chacky09

Fort Irwin, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
OK guys i recently purchased my new Civic si. I had a 8th gen and decided to upgraded im happy with what i got and the soon to come mods. Since i just recently got it i only added my HFP red floor mats, my mugen carbon fiber shift knob and my old whale tail that i used on my 8th that fit perfectly on the 9th. IMG_8467.JPGIMG_8468.JPGIMG_8474.JPGIMG_8480.JPGIMG_8473.JPGIMG_8470.JPG

red accents look great... nice looking ride

OK so i was in my garage and i found these things laying around form my old 8th gen now my friend is telling me to add them to the 9th. Its a possibility but idk yet any suggestions guys im taking my friend Philip word cause he will be the one helping me add these parts. But i just want to hear from outside point of view.IMAG0042.jpg

Lol its cool my friend told me to do cause I would be the first so u can be second we can start our own crew corygibson
Dont do it!
i just ordered these things. now i feel like im gunna be copying you!

Last edited:
ill put my stuff in first so im first!!! haha jk! but sounds good, what other plans you got performance wise?
well i got the stuff already so im kinda first lol im getting the full skunk2 mega rr exhaust from down pipe to catback also gettng the skunk2 cold air i want to get the certified emblem form skunk2 so i can put on my car and of course tune it and what not

sounds pretty similar to me, im going a different route on exhaust though, and we're gunna have to figure out how to get the intake to fit, im getting the same one but i was told by skunk2 that it wasn't gunna fit...

sounds pretty similar to me, im going a different route on exhaust though, and we're gunna have to figure out how to get the intake to fit, im getting the same one but i was told by skunk2 that it wasn't gunna fit...
FOR THE INTAKE MANI U NEED THE PRL GASKET ADAPTER ITS AROUND 124.00 EVERYBODY IS USING IT TO INSTALL THE RBC INTAKE

ok i need help im reading online that once i add the skunk2 mani anf tb what cold air can i use since the radiator hose will be in the way. Is there a new radiator hose or a modified cai i want to go skunk2 on the cai.

ok i need help im reading online that once i add the skunk2 mani anf tb what cold air can i use since the radiator hose will be in the way. Is there a new radiator hose or a modified cai i want to go skunk2 on the cai.
Should be able to use the 8th gen skunk2 cai

Back