n1 exhaust piping too low

Cholob

I have n1 invidia catback. Is it possible too raise the mid piping Cuz its sitting too low? Scraping on every hump cars lowered even when angling will stil scrape. Is there a Special mount u can buy? Will it be to close to the heat shield?

4 door 2014 si.

Last edited:
That exhaust sits way lower than my Full-Race does.

I'd send that pic to invidia to ask what they think. I know others have the exhaust, but I've yet to hear anyone talk about scraping. Seems way low....even though you're lowered.

I'd send that pic to invidia to ask what they think. I know others have the exhaust, but I've yet to hear anyone talk about scraping. Seems way low....even though you're lowered.
yea i unno why they made it so low.i heard bending the hangers wud lift it up, but stil trying to find other options.

No my N1 is not that low, try flipping it around so the tri-bolt has this type of design. You cannot see the pipe under my car unless you actually get under it. Ill take a pic tomorrow >> . .

Maybe the N1 for the '14 is different. Mine does not look like that, I will take a picture on lunch

Well technically mine is 2012+ N1 lol, but I only scrape on giant dips/speed bumps also
CENu5I7VIAMBX4W.jpg:large

Has anyone found a solution to this? I was going to buy the 70mm N1 and now after finding out it scrapes I'm not sure if i should. I have a 2014 si sedan with h&r springs.

I have the tsudo catback for my 2012 si sedan and it sags just like that, not as much but close. I took it to muffler shops and they tried to weld it back up from the hangars but it didn't move very far. You could try flipping the tri design mid pipe but you might hit other things. I had a shop tell me they can cut the pipe completely and re-weld it up but that might cost a lot. They are heavier than stock i believe so that could be another reason these big exhausts sag, full race, invidia, tsudo.

Back