Need some help with my 2013 ex

Mattg

So im looking around for some parts on my car, i have a couple projects in mind (air intake system) and a cat-back exhaust. Im currently struggling to find parts i like because they're all listed under the si model.. Im wondering if the subclass matters with the parts i listed with my ex or not thanks guys

So im looking around for some parts on my car, i have a couple projects in mind (air intake system) and a cat-back exhaust. Im currently struggling to find parts i like because they're all listed under the si model.. Im wondering if the subclass matters with the parts i listed with my ex or not thanks guys

Don't waste your money on power mods. Non-Si models don't really benefit much at all from them.

You can look through these.

Exhausts / Intakes / Downpipes / & Suspension

Most power parts are for the si. The non-si doesn’t respond well to power mods without hondata/ktuner and a tune. Some have said they even lost power with mods (without custom tuning).

For around 350 bucks you can find a complete K24Z3 long block. The Z3 is basically the Same thing as the Z7 but a lot cheaper. With the swap you will have a much better platform to start with and a larger aftermarket selection.

Coming from a guy that had an ex, either do the motor swap or just go for handling/appearance mods. There aren't many power mods out there and the r18 is a stingy lil motor built for efficiency, not speed.

I have a civic LX two door so if yours is a two or even a four-door it does not matter go on K&n website and search for your car it’s a little over $300 for a cold air intake kit and the company has how to videos for step-by-step exactly how to install it takes like less than an hour to do I was thinking about doing the same and as far as a cat back system if you go on Amazon you can register your exact vehicle on Amazon so you search for the right parts there are tons of cat back systems on there just make sure you don’t get some crazy cheesy offbrand one something that is at least decent but the cold air intake Won’t give you a crazy amount of horsepower gain but it will make the engine sound a little more throaty and growl a little bit you definitely will hear it went inside the cabin of the vehicle

Back