Never properly introduced myself

sLowLX

Finally...a FB6.
Near Milwaukee, WI
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
FoDo
Hi all! My name is Stephanie and I've been on the forums for some time now. I was on 8th as well when I had my '11 LX coupe. I made the huge mistake of trading that in for my "dream" car, an 09 vw gti. First 6 months were awesome and after that it was in the shop on a bi-monthly basis for anything you could think of (catalytic converter, wheel bearing, cyl 1 misfire then two months later cyl 1 3 & 4 misfire, fuel pump, intake mani, and an intermittent water pump issue among tons of electrical bs as well). Buried my negative equity into my now '13 LX sedan 5spd. I am counting down the days until I turn it in for an si. I also recently got my fiancé a black '13 EX auto that seems to have been made on a Friday.
Anyways, I'll use these boards often for a reference! Thanks to all who have helped thus far and those that will in the future!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Hi all! My name is Stephanie and I've been on the forums for some time now. I was on 8th as well when I had my '11 LX coupe. I made the huge mistake of trading that in for my "dream" car, an 09 vw gti. First 6 months were awesome and after that it was in the shop on a bi-monthly basis for anything you could think of (catalytic converter, wheel bearing, cyl 1 misfire then two months later cyl 1 3 & 4 misfire, fuel pump, intake mani, and an intermittent water pump issue among tons of electrical bs as well). Buried my negative equity into my now '13 LX sedan 5spd. I am counting down the days until I turn it in for an si. I also recently got my fiancé a black '13 EX auto that seems to have been made on a Friday.
Anyways, I'll use these boards often for a reference! Thanks to all who have helped thus far and those that will in the future!
View attachment 29049 View attachment 29050 View attachment 29051
welcome to the family, make yourself at home. :) do you guys have any plans for any of the civics or you just going to leave them stock?

welcome to the family, make yourself at home. :) do you guys have any plans for any of the civics or you just going to leave them stock?

Thank you! I do, he doesn't. I'm looking to get a catback exhaust for my car at the moment. What do you guys think of aFe?? H&R lowering springs after winter, a nice set of HID.s and LED DRL's. Mostly cosmetic stuff for now. I might steel the EX wheels and swap mine out :thumbsup:

Thank you! I do, he doesn't. I'm looking to get a catback exhaust for my car at the moment. What do you guys think of aFe?? H&R lowering springs after winter, a nice set of HID.s and LED DRL's. Mostly cosmetic stuff for now. I might steel the EX wheels and swap mine out :thumbsup:
np. i personally love afe/takeda im runing their "retain" sri now and i swear by it. seeing you have a non si your options for exhausts isnt AS large (especially if your not looking for a fart cannon). if your looking for ideas for anything cosmetic or not take a look at the build threads here and feel free to start your own. also here is a link to the exhaust/downpipe section of the site as well.

np. i personally love afe/takeda im runing their "retain" sri now and i swear by it. seeing you have a non si your options for exhausts isnt AS large (especially if your not looking for a fart cannon). if your looking for ideas for anything cosmetic or not take a look at the build threads here and feel free to start your own. also here is a link to the exhaust/downpipe section of the site as well.

Tell me about it! I've been using the boards search function as well as Webbys helpful threads found in his signature. I refer back to those a lot lol

Tell me about it! I've been using the boards search function as well as Webbys helpful threads found in his signature. I refer back to those a lot lol
tax money this year? megan full cat. why? no one has one and ill be the test dummy

Back