new '12 owner, blu by u from 8thciv

waltah

some folks may know me from 8thciv as blu by u. found out a couple weeks ago that we will be moving and traveling a bit (great career opportunity) so our SUV had to go. I'm picking up a white/tan '12 EX sedan (roof, bluetooth, etc.)tomorrow afternoon.

Looking forward to the 39MPG highway, thats for sure! The jeep was getting 16MPG :bleh:, lol. Ill miss the HEMI and all the luxury but we still have the 07 TL-S 6MT for that.

what MPG is everyone getting on the highway with the EX models?

p.s. - this forum layout is kind of lame compared to 8thciv. ill try to get used to it

i enjoyed 8thciv but it got too "fanboi" for my taste. tons of haters of other makes/models on there. hope its a bit different here.

love a-zine as well.

blu?????? Holy crap, and old schooler! welcome to the site man. I've seen some report as high as low 40's on the highway with the ex so far on here.

blu?????? Holy crap, and old schooler! welcome to the site man. I've seen some report as high as low 40's on the highway with the ex so far on here.

haha, from the old school indeed. i remember posting pics of my 06 Si still in shipping plastic!!

i tried looking around for MPG threads but didnt see any. couple google searches show in the 40's as well. thats awesome, IMO

working cyber operations (IT) for the MQ9 reaper (UAV/RPA aircraft). we will be moving to upstate new york

so you're working for the gov on drones? Pretty crazy

Welcome to the site Blu!

You're my boy blue! (Old School reference)

Welcome to the site dude!

a.ultimo who has an ex coupe who is also on this site gets up to 41 highway, I think he said he averages 39-41.

We get 27.9 on our Si with 75% city 25% highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back