New 2013 SI Owner

FB6_Aaron

Bristol, TN
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Never been great at forum introductions, so I'll keep it short...

After selling off my first Honda in 2013, I honestly regretted it. After driving a 2014 model SI, I knew I had to have one. After a few financial issues, I found a 2013 sedan at the same dealer that I purchased my previous Honda. This particular sedan was a 1 owner car and was owned by an associate that worked at the same dealership. After some haggling with the dealer, we settled on a decent price and drove it home a couple days later.

PO had already done a couple mods to the car, all of which was installed by a Honda technician. PO had added a "Mugen" style spoiler, Eagle Eye tail lights, and lowered the car on Eibach springs. Since then I have added my own little touches, and still have plenty in mind to do.

View: https://imgur.com/4tdsYZo

View: https://imgur.com/sWdmwbX

Last edited:
Welcome to the site and congrats. Next to the "post reply" button there is an "upload a file button". That will let you put the images on the server here. Your image host is blocking images from being seen here. You can also use other image hosts like imgur.com if you'd like.

That's probably what I will have to do. I tried to use the "upload file" button, but it kept saying all of my images were too large.

But thanks for the welcome.

Edit: added the imgur images. hopefully they can be seen now.

Last edited:
Sup man. Welcome. I really dig ur ride and the mugen spoiler. I saw a white coupe si with that spoiler yesterday and really liked it. Any plans for bolt ons?

Sup man. Welcome. I really dig ur ride and the mugen spoiler. I saw a white coupe si with that spoiler yesterday and really liked it. Any plans for bolt ons?

Thanks. I wasn't much on the spoiler at first, but it grew on me after a while.
PO had cut the resonator off the stock exhaust so I'll probably pick up a Full Race exhaust in the spring. Only bolt on right now is a Takeda air intake. May get a FKX Racing test pipe with the exhaust. Kinda keeping this one simple.

I've been there a few times in the past. I noticed the post for it but unfortunately I would probably only be able to make it down for the day due to work.
Slammed Enuff show in Gatlinburg is September 30th - October 1st. I was coming down that way for the event so I may have to make a pass through the Dragon too.

No worries. I just figured I'd mention it when I saw your location.

Car looks great! Looks like that associate who had it before took good care of it. Keep us updated

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice ride! And welcone to the forum. There are definitely plenty of smart guys on here if you have questions.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats & Welcome to 9th! :thumbsup:

Where are the pictures taken? Looks beautiful.

Car looks great! Looks like that associate who had it before took good care of it. Keep us updated
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah, the PO leased the car so he had to keep the car maintained. Kinda surprised he modified the car being it was leased.

Congrats & Welcome to 9th! :thumbsup:

Where are the pictures taken? Looks beautiful.

Thanks! These two were taken sort of locally. There is a spot within about a 30 minute drive that is a mountain road similar to Tail of the Dragon, just not as curvy.

Back